1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Need medical advice

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by vijeta, Apr 21, 2010.

1. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

HAI,

I delivered my second baby on 19 aug 09 under cezerian, because of placenta preview. at the time my uterus was also removed to solve the compllications like bp, over bleeding etc. i am 32 years old. after delivery my cousin look after me for 20 days. that much only i took the rest after delivery. now my baby is 8 months old. she is prematured baby and she is now alright. now a days i feeling very tired after working , and my mind is also thinks very negatively, my husband is a very good man, he looks after me very well. he helps me in my household and i have 9 years old girl , she is also born by cezerian. now a days i am getting angry very quickly and everything irritates me much in all ways. i am not interested in any thing even i dont want to talk to anybody like neighbours , sisters. i want to laid on bed and close my eyes not to sleep. how can i manage myself? I dont want to give any tensions to my husband and my child. please help me to solve my problem.

vijeta

2. dolram

dolram New IL'ite

Hi Vijeta
    sorry to hear about ur condition, but the good thing is u r really smart to be aware of it, cos most people dont know to seek help. u need to get back to ur GYN and be evaluated for PMDD with blood test and if needed be on an SSRI which is very effective and will show improvement in 2-6 weeks . take care of urself cos only then u wille able to take care of ur kids and family.
    goodluck

3. vijeta

vijeta Senior IL'ite

hai friend,

thanks i will visit to my gyn.

vijeta

4. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

Vijeta,

As u told tht u got cezerian both the times, this may lead to tiredness and back problem and also mensuration issues...

1. First u need to check whether u r getin periods on date

2. make a note of ur condition before and after mensuration
    3. Note if u face any issues when having inter course

Collect all these important points and produce this to good doctor and undergo some treatment...

First u need to get blood test and urine test... I think ur blood hemoglobin percent will be low..

A part from this... first keep ur mind cool... do meditation and be clean n hygiene..

Secondly, you need to intake lots of liquid like health drink, Fruit juice, Herbal drink and eat vegetables.. Listen to some light music and go for early morning walk...

Hope u will get rid of all ur health issues and be fit..

Take care...

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010