1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Betrothal gifts for bride "Varusai"

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Orange, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Orange

Orange New IL'ite

Gifts for bride during betrothal. 51 plates required. Any idea ?
    Is there any private organisers arrange for such "varusai".

2. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

You have ppl who will do this for marriages....For my marriage my parents displayed 36 plate which cost 5000/- Rs.

Am sorry am unable to help you with their phone no. now...as my parents are out of station. Will ask them once they come back home.

Otherwise you can go to Parrys Corner and buy the items which you want to display...You can enquire in the shop itself about this...They will give you ideas as to what are the items you can buy for varusai....

3. Orange

Orange New IL'ite

Thank you "subha" for yr reply. So far, I've got answers and suggestion thro' net for various problems, but regarding our indian traditional ideas (especially southindian marriages) there are not much suggestions and ideas given in the net.

4. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Orange,
    can you tell me what is the general idea for the varisai? I do not have an idea about it.
    You could select different fruits, sweets etc. I saw that aeriated drinks were in a varisai.

5. aishwaryadecors

aishwaryadecors New IL'ite

i can arrange varusai or gift plates , fancy plates from 11 to 101 plates with decoration for betrothal , seemantham , marriages with fruits , dry fruits, choclates , etc- aishwarya

6. aishwaryadecors

aishwaryadecors New IL'ite

:bonk

7. need4info

need4info New IL'ite

hi aishwarya,

my marriage is fixed on Sep 10th... i need ur address or phone no.... i need atleast 20 to 25 plates need to be arranged ... including fancy plates , how can i approach u.... plz inform me immed

8. pihlnq

pihlnq New IL'ite

Hi,
    My marriage is on May 23, Can u arrange plates about 31. pls reply with your phone no. And also before that can i have some samples to see. Do reply

Diya

9. pihlnq

pihlnq New IL'ite

Hi,
    I got married in Jan, I had nearly 51 thattu for my marriage which I got it at a reasonable cost. I didnt not give this option to the caters as they charge too much. Actually I saw adv in the net and I contacted the person, they did it at a reasonable rate everyone in my family liked those designs. Below is the link of her adv. If ;you want contact them for your marriage.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
  10. bhanu178

bhanu178 New IL'ite

hi evryone...im bhanumathy from chennai and i do aarathi plate decorations...and other art works... pls do contact me through this number for further details
    91-9884245351