September 2010 mommies :-)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by DevikaS, Feb 4, 2010.

1. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jasmine...sorry to know of ur problems but it would be better, if you post in marriage and family section...so you will receive better solutions...

Bye..

2. ishachang

ishachang New IL'ite

Hiii Everybdy...!!

Its grrt to be a part of this thread nd make new frnds..!Really love reading the posts...nd gud to know that even u guys have started looking out for the names...I still haven't found a grrt site bt trying hard to find beautiful names..!I am getting advises from evrybdy in my family but at the end i want to go ahead according to mine nd hubby's choice..!!Lets see..!

And i still have nt felt any kind of kicks or anything but is it true that the tickle feeling inside is the baby moving..?I am starting with my 15th week tmrw..Sorry i dnt knw nything abt this..

Isha

3. deepanair

deepanair Senior IL'ite

Hey All,

I'm from the Oct 2010 due date club. Just dropped by to wish everyone a happy pregnancy.
    My combined prenatal screening is coming up next week, nervous and excited at the same time. How was it for all of you?

Take care

4. veenaanand0705

veenaanand0705 New IL'ite

Hi kumarimouni,
    First of all let me congratulate you on your pregnancy.Very happy to know we both share the same due date.Regarding nausea,as cool09 said it will soon disappear and you will start feeling great.Eat foods that are high in carbs whenever you feel like vomitting.Eat lots of fruits if you cant eat meals.Try to go for atleast a 30 min walk if you feel better coz the doctor told me its great if you have fresh air.It increase the blood flow and will refresh you.
    Regarding the blood test and the ultrasound,dont worry all will be normal.Take care and feel free to ask any questions.Have a safe journey to India.I am sure being with your parents will make you enjoy your pregnancy and forget all discomforts.
    Veenaa

5. Kumarimouni

Kumarimouni Senior IL'ite

thank u veena
    yes...now a days iam feeling well..
    nausea and vomting also away ...so feeling happy.
    yesterday i went to that blood test and result will come on 23 rd..
    so iam eagerly waiting for that result..
    i have a doubt that fetus makes any sounds????????????/
    it's really silly qs ..but ..............
    ok thank u
    remaining ladies how u r feeling?
    i think all are free from nausea ..
    waiting for u r replies..

6. Winniethepooh

Winniethepooh Senior IL'ite

hi all,

glad to know everyone's off nausea and vomitting...i too feel better with no nausea but i don;t feel hungry at alll...also i am not able to eat fruits (which i want to)..if i do, i vomit...so right now taking it easy with foods...
    any tips would b welcome...
    take care all of you and keep posting

7. DevikaS

DevikaS Senior IL'ite

Just got a call from the doc office & the results for the 2nd trimester - blood tests - quad screening tests (spina bifida, anencephaly, Down syndrome (trisomy 21) & Edwards syndrome (trisomy 18)) are back..

They are Negative!! YAY!!

Have a great weekend ladies

8. jaimatadi123

jaimatadi123 Senior IL'ite

hi,

congrat's devika.. gud to knw lil one is doing well..

kumarimouni, i was also tryng to figure out if the fetus makes any noice while in the womb.. i read somewhr that though thy dont make noise but they have the ability to understand some high pitch vocals made by dolphins.. and vice versa, donno how far its true but many ppl consider it gud for the baby nd therapeutic swimming with the dolphins.. beyond my understanding but dnt know how true it is..

thank you for ur wishes deepa nair..

i think at a later stage we all should be discussing names coz really its a difficult task.. some suggestions could def. help.

Wishing all the ladies good luck

cheer's

9. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Deepa thanks for the wishes and wish the same for u

Devika..nice to know ur tests reullts came negative...

Kumarimouni, i have read in "what to expect while expecting" that fetus can hear after 16-17 weeks and also responds to sounds, but they do not make any sounds and their debut will be with the CRY when they make the entry into the world..

Friends..i am having fever and cold from Friday, so took panadol and also sadly my nausea is back from Friday..may be it is due to fever...planning to go to doctor today.

byee all...have a nice day..

10. dte002

dte002 New IL'ite

Hi isha and all.......,
    check this link for baby names..............there's loads of them, along with their meaning's..........if needed
    there's a separate link for names acc to raasi etc....., if interested!!!!!!!!
    Baby Names | Indian Baby Names | Boys Names | Girl Names | Rare Baby Names List
    i shall know the gender next month so shall wait to search for a perfect baby girl's or baby boy's name...........
    Even my nausea is getting better so, finally i can go for a 30-40 min walk, seemed like i havent been out for ages when I went out for a walk last week!!!!!!!!
    Gud to hear that everyone's doing gud..........

lots of luv, Deeps

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010