1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pragasa

pragasa New IL'ite

Hello Dr Nirushan

I am a breastfeeding mom and have developed a galactocele 6 months back. Is there a cure for this in homeopathy. I had a needle aspiration to confirm it, but the cyst reoccurred in a couple of weeks. Doctors say that i have to wait until my milk dries up. Let me know if there is a cure in homeopathy. Thanks

2. kalia58

kalia58 New IL'ite

Could you advise me the homoepath remedy for ED. I am 59 and do not have blood pressure or cholestrol or diabetes. But I am on testosterone replacment therapy as my testosterone are very low.

3. songbird3

songbird3 New IL'ite

It is with pleasure that I welcome you.
    Let me know whether you follow multiple remedies system or single remedy system. I follow the classical homoeopathy system in a serious way since last twelve years for my own and my family. I do not use any allopathic formulation for any problem, not even antiseptics or vitamins. H'pathy has served me well. I have been fortunate that I am able to get competent advice and help from a master. Still it would be a good thing to share or discuss my experiances in an informal way which I cannot do with my guru.

4. ssnivedha

ssnivedha New IL'ite

Thank you verymuch...

5. Saisuja

Saisuja New IL'ite

Hi Dr. Nirushan,

Could you please tell me if there is any skin cream in Homeo for under the eye swelling - Eye bags. I am a 31 year old.

Thank you.

Saisuja

6. srividhyaprasat

srividhyaprasat New IL'ite

Respected Nirushan

I need your valuable instrution / consultation now. Every day, when I get in to bed, I get countinous caugh. I have gone to doctor, she told that I have flum in the lunc and should be cleared immediately. If I take medicine, I got ulsor in mouth and stomc. What can I do ? As I have countinous caugh during night, myself and others get irritated. I am at Kumbakonam. If you suggest the name of some Homeopathy medicine, I can get it, as here one famous Bahola Homeo medicine centre is available.

Could you do this for me?
    Please

7. sheeza

sheeza New IL'ite

hi, thx for yrs great attemp to help us with homeo.
    i'm of 40yrs,5f4", w- 60kgs, hving 3grownup chidrens(20,15 n 8). frm 4yrs i'm suffering frm ameobiasis n now its in cronic stage, with that bcuz of side effects of sm medicines( like birth control pills for many yrs, medi..for skin etc) fron 3yrs i had irregular menses n now frm 5 months it has totaly stopped. went to Ayurvedic dr he said its a
    menopaus symptoms.
    now i'm very much worried, deppressed n frustated. PLEASE help me to get rid of these prbs as soon as possible in regard of Indian situations. as i belong to a town in India.

8. rnkhry

rnkhry New IL'ite

Hi! I am new to this site and am glad and grateful that you're generous enough to give me a starting point with regard to homeopathy. I am a 40 year old woman, living in Dubai. I have been going through early perimenopause for the last couple years, and have been on HRT for the last year plus, which I have to say has been great- relieving all the usual symptoms- hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, etc. In a recent blood test, I found that I also have slight hypothyroidism, although the only real symptom which made me suspect was a very sudden weight gain- nothing else. I am very keen on exploring natural ways to deal with both issues, as I'm not too keen on taking pills for the rest of my life. I practice and teach yoga, am for the most part vegetarian, and believe in a holistic way to live life. I have no idea where to find a good, credible, homeopath in Dubai- I know of a few centers but unless I get a solid recommendation, it's all very uncertain! Can you help me?

9. jameswilliam

jameswilliam New IL'ite

Homeopathy is safe. Unlike other drugs, homeopathic medicines usually do not have side effects. Their ability to cause structural damage is zero. The reason for this is that homeopathic remedies stimulate the body's defense system, and the effectiveness of the work.

10. softlogics

softlogics New IL'ite

Just a tonic fro daily use

Hi Nirushan ji,
    im tahir from okara/pakistan n im a male/27.u r suggesting good medication,even i know tulsi benifits but i didnt remember to take its tea as u recomended in one post.
    By the way the reason to write this post is that i am 93 kg of weight.married since last 2 years but not having any baby.my reports are ok and my wife is under medication of Gaenacologist.even my reports r quite well yet i want to reduce my weight but without any weakness.so plz suggest me what to do and also suggest something to take to maintain my sexual power.

thanx in anticipation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.