Need information about singapore

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by manvitha, Mar 11, 2010.

1. manvitha

manvitha New IL'ite

Hi friends, this is sunitha i am planning to visit india soon.I have 8 hours waiting in singpore,i have seen local trip provided by airport already, this time i am planning to visit mustafa market.

Can anyone know how to go to mustafa market from airport,I mean in the cab or in the bus, how they both cost me,how much time it will take to go there,when i need to return to airport where can i get the bus for that, how to exchange the money if it is 45 Rs per dollers how much can we get the signpore dollers.Is 8 hours are enough to go or not? and i have 5 years old son for him can we get any shopping carts to make him sit. Is it safe to go with him or not?

sorry for too many questions waiting for responce.

2. agilasrijith

agilasrijith Bronze IL'ite

hi manvitha,

Recently i had a trip to Singapore. Mustafah market comes in "Little India" (the MRT stop for this area is "Farrer Park")Area. There the splendid Metro Rail system will be more helpful. For using MRT service u will be in need of recharge card which u can buy in the railway station (which is refundable if any remaining amount exist). If not Taxis are also more reasonable as they follow metered tariff. But from Airport I belive Mustafah is quite far. So better hop on buses or MRT. People there are really helpful.

Bon Voyage manvitha.

--
    Agila Srijith

3. manvitha

manvitha New IL'ite

hai ajilasrijit thank you for your reply.