Everything normal but not getting pregnant!!!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sayoni, Feb 24, 2010.

1. sayoni

sayoni New IL'ite

Hello everyone,

I am married for 4 years and had two miscarriages. And its almost 1 year after the second miscarriage. I am consulting Dr. Radhika Ramesh of Al Taif Clinic, Deira. Now I am not getting pregnant and we did all the tests including semen test, Laproscopy, IUI, blood tests. But doctors say that evrything is normal. They cudnt find any problem. Did you have any similar experience like this. My periods and ovulation is very regular. May be there is some problem with cervical mucus, but doctors did not do any test for finding out that and even if I have problems with CV , then IUI should have helped. I am totally confused and dont know wht to do. I am not able to decide whether I should stop consulting doctors and ttc at home, or, do iui again , or consult any other doctors? Pls guide me and if u had similar experiences pls share with me.

regards
    sayoni

2. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

Sayoni,

Its good idea to take a second opinion from some other doctor.
    Also dont stress yourself. Try to be relax that will help in TTC.

3. heartbeat

heartbeat New IL'ite

Hi Sayoni,

There are lot of things that are unexplained when it comes to pregnancy.
    There are multiple things that need to be tested to make sure everything is right and I'm sure you have gone half way through.

I can give you some details that matter a lot. this is just from my experience. You should consult and discuss these with your doctor for clarity.

Issues with quality of eggs
    1. Good egg quality: Some times even though you might have no problem with your periods, you might have eggs with low quality. Please check with your doctor if you can improve the quality of eggs.

2.Issues with implantation:
    1. Thyroid: This has a direct relationship with your endometrium layer.
    Endometrium lining helps the egg to implant in the uterus.
    Thyroid may slow the growth of your lining which might not support the egg implantation.
    Please check if you have any thyroid issues. This is a major issues for people who try to get pregnant. You need to be careful while doing this.
    If you do the test to know if you have thyroid issues, then the result will be interpreted in different way but if you check that for getting pregnant then the result will be interpreted in other way. If you have clinically low or high thyroid, this might not cause any regular issues but still have a impact on your lining growth.

2.Blood circulation to the uterus: This again impacts the lining and implantation. Do some exercises or yoga to improve the blood flow to the uterus. Some people even prefer acupuncture to overcome the infertility issues. Acupuncture will activate the nervous system and improve the blood flow to the uterus. now a days, many fertility clinics are suggesting the acupuncture to their clients.

3.Endometruim issues: This is directly related to the lining and implantation:
    Your endometruim should support the implantation too. that means the cells in the endometrium should function properly. I know few people who did endometrium biopsy to find out what exactly is happening inside. The biopsy is suggested mainly to those who suffer from repetitive pregnancy loss and unexplained infertility.

This is just from my experience and what I read on web. Ultimately it's you and your doctor who has to find the right way to deal this issues.

I wish you good luck.

4. sayoni

sayoni New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your advice. I am thinking about changing the doctor as this doctor concludes only after few tests that I dont have any problems.

5. iman

iman Senior IL'ite

Hi Sayoni,

I am also facing same problem of unknown infertility.. My 4 years of marriage will complete this June. I also experience of spontaneously miscarriage once. I did labroscopy, 2 times IUI, 2 times IVF but noting works. This four years i wasted completely, totally loss even with my carreer wise as cannot concentrate in job due to my IUI and IVF cycles.

My ovulation good, Endometruim line thick, regular periods., no thyroid. ya but im taking daily one ecosprin 75 mg.

What to do dear friends, i m so depressed now not getting baby and carreer wise also im not doing great only struggling.

6. tanya2

tanya2 New IL'ite

Hi Iman,

i will also complete 4 years of marriage this june and i m third time pregnant with two m/c.
    Please don't loose hope as there are many success stories after losses.
    If everything is normal (which was my case too), just try to stay happy and healthy and you will conceive soon. Try going out for a walk, eat healthy fibre rich food, have a multivitamin everyday, believe in almighty and laugh a lot. This is what i always tried to do. I know this is very hard while facing such a situation but worth it. I also lost three years of my career just for this. I will pray for u..Take care dear.

7. umashankari

umashankari New IL'ite

Hi..am in the same situation too.. Am 32 yrs now.. Unable to take up career due to ttc.. I had 2 m/c in past.. But for last 1 year ie. After 2nd loss I have not conceived.. I have taken couple of tests suggested by my doc.. Finally lthis march he said that my progestrone level is low n now am taking clomid 50gms.. My dh did his SA n doc said not to worry though mopholity is little lower than average.... He said still it's ok.. Even I don't know when I wud become pregg again.. Am not overweight or don't have thyroid.. I haven't done a hsg or a laproscopy as my doc has not asked me until now.. But am jus gonna wait this month n if nothing hapens am going to ask him the next step after clomid.. I do know itsvery diff to cope with infertility issues.. But I pray for each n every IL's to be blessed with baby soon.. Let's all stay focused n positive.zthough I do understand it's easy to say .. But let's try n stay cheerful..
    My prayers for all of u
    uma

8. rat2020

rat2020 New IL'ite

My husband and I have been married for 11 years. We have been trying to have intercourse, year after year. I thought I was a loser, a weakling. I couldn't believe I couldn't handle pain. I always thought 'how come everyone can do it but me? What is wrong with me?' I felt I was the only one in this world that had this problem. One day my husband came home and showed me this website he had printed out. It was about vaginismus and pages and pages of women sharing their stories and testimony on how a spell caster help them make babies, MY STORIES!!!! I started crying like a little baby. I couldn't believe I wasn't the only one in this world. I was not a wimp, I really had a problem. To make my very long story short, I i decided to contact this spell caster Dr Aboki , after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i had sex with the man I love most in this world, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant and so happy!!!!! and My husband was the one that found the site, who I will always be thankful to, not for finding it but for believing in me and not leaving me. And thank YOU Dr odia for saving my marriage. Thank you so much. To all those women out there, contact this great spell caster , he can solve your problem and be patient and also believe in yourself. It will happen to you, just like it happened to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016