1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What's with father's raping daughters?

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by rosenav, Jan 28, 2010.

1. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

OMG this is so shocking, in last todays atleast 5 cases... in where fathers are Raping they own daughters under Influence of
    alcohol .. or superstitions of astrology, more over Mothers encouraging the act. Such a Shame.

This is outrages now the Girls are not safe in they own house.

I really hope if they is a god he should punish them so severely that no one should have mercy on there dead body as well... and rot in hell :rant

I hope ladies will be more cautions with there daughters... and keep a carefull eye on there daughters.

2. lakvishy

lakvishy Senior IL'ite

Absolutely, we should never ignore of child's voice. We should take out time for them !

3. rojaa

rojaa New IL'ite

yes, this happens especially to step daughters...have heard and seen 5 cases as that..
    so if you have a daughter and a single mom....a big NO to remarriage tsktsktsk

4. coolphani

coolphani Bronze IL'ite

Rojaa,

What about the cases where the step-father is more caring than the biological father.
    I say this because one of my dearest buddy has a step father. Her biological father was such a l***er. Her step father is one awesome guy.Even though he has a daughter from his previous marriage. Never did he show a discrimination between both of them. There were days initially into their relationship that she felt her mom ditched her by marrying this guy. She used to say her mom shouldn't have re-married. She used to stay at my house most of the time. Later on I had seen days she used to cry saying why her step father wasn't her biological father.I used to try to reason it out with her. What difference does it make, she can treat her step father as her biological father and get over it and carry on with her life and forget and forgive her biological father.

All I want to say is A single woman with a daughter definitely needs to use extra caution when thinking about remarriage. Just my honest opinion-it's unfair to say that a single woman with a daughter shouldn't remarry

These days it doesn't even matter whether the child is a male or a female.sexual abuse can happen to any child anytime.Just my opinion

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  5. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

A step father like your friend is in miniscule, by and large this world is full of **** people, whether males or females, no one loves anything unless its one's own generally....In US generally people adopt as a culture, but for them to adopt is to bring in kids from poor countries, who are orphaned , to give them good life in US, whether they can provide them that love is not even material, all they see is that they get somewhere in life, which is good....

With step children the problem is that though people come into marriage knowing there is a child, but dont accept them as their own, perfect, its understandable, but at least one should not be inhuman, I hate people who are inhuman to kids, because kids cannot do anything, people who are harsh to kids, who are not good...

Most of the times the step father or mother story is not really good to hear....

6. coolphani

coolphani Bronze IL'ite

Tridev,

Maybe you are right.

I agree with you. If one can't love one's step daughter or step son as their own that's fine but atleast they shouldn't be harming them. I can't even think of the trauma the kids in question undergo. I have come across cases where the biological father himself resorts to such atrocities. Who can they trust if not their own family?They will be definitely scarred for life and will probably have issues in their own relationships later on. Some people are so sick. How can they even think of harming their own flesh and blood?? Kids are so innocent and lovable how can they do such things? I really hate such people.

7. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Its so sick to think of a father raping his own daughter. I think such people need chemical treatment. Period.

Kavya.

8. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Coolphani, lets analyse your statement ' If one can't love one's step daughter or step son as their own that's fine but atleast they shouldn't be harming them"

May be I am contradicting my earlier statement that step parent should not be inhuman, but thinking a litle more on this I realised.

The very reason that the bad is happening with kids in such situation is due to the fact that the father or mother not loving the step child

How can one expect to not harm someone emotionally or physically, whom one does not love, whom one hates(which generally happens in step condition)?

Horrible treatments happen with child, in some cases as you said father will exploit the child sexually, some step mothers dont exploit sexually, but are cruel, they rip the child mentally, abusive in every way... what good is that?

Some days back I had read a story where the lady said she was in school and her uncle had mixed something in cold drink and she was unscouncious, the uncle, her fathers brother, then raped her .... she got to know next day, her mother was having affair with that very uncle....

The point I am trying to put across, yes in the case where fathers are abusing kids its the worst a person can imagine in this world, but then there are other predators, in every walk of life, who live under same roof, , brothers, uncles, relatives etc, waiting to pounce on kids, whether girls or boys, they play with their innocence.

To play with a innocent person or a kid is the biggest crime in humanity..

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  9. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

I have seen so many cases like this in my profession as a Human rights officer with United Nations... The own biological father rapes his female child.. and the affected children's ages ranging from 2 years to 20 years.

In UN system, we call this as Incest cases. That means children are raped/sexually abused by their own biological ralatives such as parents, uncles, siblings etc...

In refugee settings, or places like slums in India, this is a very common issue. But unfortunately, the monthers of those children are not ready to take any legal steps (even not ready to file a compaint at the nearest Police station) against their husbands. Reason being, their economic dependancy, social humiliation, etc...

In many cases, the perpetrators used to threaten their kids and abuse them. After sometimes, the kids may get used to this relationship and enjoy it too:(

I remember when I was working in India, there was a girl (13 yrs), who was caught by her relatives while having sex with her own father (45 yrs). The innocent mother started physically abusing this girl out of frustrations, while the society gave their part of mental abuses as if the girl was initiating this relationship.

Surprisingly no one wanted to inform the Police, or arrest the culprit.

When we intervened with that little girl, she mentioned that she has been abused by her dad since her childhood (like when she was at 5 or 6) and her father used to threatened her by saying like if you inform this to your mom, I will kill your little sister... So, this girl kept quit all the time. Now she has been used to it, and she really enjoys that too:(

We forced the mother to file a complaint at the local Police station, and arranged a part time job for her to maintain the family while the father is in the prison. We took the girl to a safe home in the town, where many rape victims get counselling and medical services.

Meanwhile, when I went to that village for follow up, I was shocked by seeing the culprit at his home, and the mother is pregnant again:(((:)bonk. Apparently he was bailed out from the jail and his wife has assisted him by paying the money.

There are hundreds of cases like this... Not only in villages or slums, but also in the town settings.

I always advise the mothers of female kids (even some times male kids too) to be always vigilant during their kids childhood and early adulthood period.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  10. coolphani

coolphani Bronze IL'ite

Tridev,

Are you generalizing saying that If one hates a step-son/daughter , he/she is bound to harm them?? or are you saying that's what usually happens ..majority of the times

I agree with you that's the biggest crime-playing with a child's future...Sometimes I don't understand why the culprit is even given a chance to appear in a court of law..can't they just hang/put them in jail considering the evidence...But I guess that's how law is giving a fair chance to anyone-innocent or guilty