second hand magazines

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Abu Dhabi' started by sansam, Jan 27, 2010.

1. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Dear Friends,Anybody wants old issues of Femina and New Woman magazines for free? They are a few years old but in very good condition. I live in Electra Street near NMC hospital.Bye,Jasmine.

2. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jasmin

You seem to stay pretty close to me... I live in Hamed Centre in Electra (Pondorosa building)..are you working Jasmine?

vishy

3. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Dear Vishy,Nice to know u stay nearby.I stay in Al Safa supermarket building.I am not working.what about u?Where are u from India?I am from Kerala.Bye,Jasmine

4. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jasmine

I am a home maker too.. I visit Al Safa very often. How many kids do you have? I have a son... 8 yrs old.

Visit my thread in Abudhabi forum "Ladies Activity club" If you are interested, you can join us too...

Vishy

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  5. sansam

sansam New IL'ite

Dear Vishy,I have 2 daughters.One is 13 and the other 6.Do u go for walk in Madinat Zayed Shoppig cetre.I see a lot of ladies there in the morning.Wondering If u were one of them....How to join this Ladies club?

6. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jasmine, i want your old issues of Femina and New Woman magazines. If u give ur address, i will come and collect it from ur house. i stay in musaffah. but not a problem, books will be a good mate for me as i don't have any friends here in abu dhabi. where exactly u stay in Electra Street near NMC hospital. Will be grateful if u give ur contact no. u can mail ur contact no. to me too. my email id is: sujata_prabhu2004@yahoo.com. pls note underscore in the id.

7. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I am feeling too lazy to go for walk these days. It's too cold in the morning so giving it a miss. May be I'l start soon. About the Activity club, please go through and follow the Ladies Activity club thread. When we have the next meet, I'l put up the date and details in that, and if you are interested, you can join us too.

Looking forward to interacting more with you.

Vishy

8. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    anyone is visiting India this month? I need company to go to Mumbai...feeling nervous to go with my 3 and half year old kid. pls enquire at your neighborhood and let me know.
    thanx.