1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite wedding survey

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Kera, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

Dear all,

I am contacting a survey to understand what is most important in wedding to the guest. This will help me plan my wedding better & figure out what needs to skip. Please help by giving your input

1. Think back to all the weddings you attended, which wedding pops up in your head & why? Anything special that made it memorable?
    2. What is the first thing you notice/remember from weddings?
    3. What do you find is pointless to have?
    4. What is a must have & weddings look incomplete without it?

2. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

So I will get started by answering my fav wedding from guest prespective

1. Think back to all the weddings you attended, which wedding pops up in your head & why? Anything special that made it memorable?
    My friends wedding that had awesome DJ. I felt so relaxed and moved with each song selection.

1. What is the first thing you notice/remember from weddings?
    The food table, the number of people, the overrall look of the place, then the bride/groom

1. What do you find is pointless to have?
    Wedding cake, never understood it & by the time bride/groom cut cake its time to go home so I never get to eat the cake

1. What is a must have & weddings look incomplete without it?
    Red outfit for bride/groom. Any other color takes away the bride/groom effect

3. pinkRoseBud

pinkRoseBud Gold IL'ite

1. I liked one of my family friend's wedding decoration. I still remember how it looked.

2. I notice how the wedding hall/place is looking and also how i feel to be there.

3. So much food or so many items to eat is pointless. people can cut down on the food wastage.

4. Wedding look in complete without happiness from both sides. I have seen some people fighting in wedding!! :idontgetit:

4. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

What was the decoration like in your family friends wedding? What type of feeling are you looking for when you enter a hall?