Your Doppelganger

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SGBV, Mar 14, 2017.

1. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

How many of you have met or at least seen your doppelganger?

Recently one of my friend's friend liked our group pic in FB. For my surprise, she looked very similar to my cousin. Not just the face, but the body structure, hair style and even their dressing matched.
    My cousin is too excited to befriend with her doppelganger since she too lives in the same country.

I wish I could find my doppelganger somewhere....

How about you???

sindmani likes this.
  2. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

I saw a girl same like me younger sister in FB. I tagged her pics to my sister n she was so surprise to she her.

sindmani likes this.
  3. poi098

poi098 Bronze IL'ite

I have seen 2 of my friends in Real life and 1 in photo.
    One of my gal pals doppleganger stay near my mom's home. They two have similar facial feature, hair, body and height. I always am taken aback when i see her when i visit my mom, as my friend stay in another city.
    One of my guy friends doppleganger works in our IT dept in my office. They also have such a similar face , complexion , receding hairline and height.
    It confuses me for a sec or two :-D
    1 of my colleagues doppleganger is tagged in a photo on my FB (friends friend). I showed it to my colleague and our entire team - they all were shocked !
    I would looove to meet more!! Dopplegangers are so intriguing. I am praying I meet my own doppleganger some day!! That would be awesome!!!