Your 1st Impression of Indusladies? (in 50 words or less)

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Anupanu3909

Anupanu3909 New IL'ite

Hi Admin,
    Thank u creating such a beautiful site to share our thought.

Hello Sisters/Friends,
    I have been following this site for more than 3 years but registered recently.
    Its very helpful. I have red so many article in IL, Actually i'm living alone in Chennai family is out of the city.
    when ever I open IL site I feel i'm not alone , people are there for me in this world.

Thanks,
    Anu

2. chenngirl

chenngirl New IL'ite

This site is really useful and helpful as many share many things about festivals,rangoli,cooking tips and ideas...
    But am still trying to find hard to start a new post myself...need to explore more on the features :) :)

3. Nisha78

Nisha78 New IL'ite

This site... A boon indeed.
    It has something for woman in every phase of life. There is so much of information, Advice, fun...
    Big thanks to Admins for great job!

jaljatimilan likes this.
  4. jaljatimilan

jaljatimilan New IL'ite

Services in the WebSite JalJatiMilan are meant for the welfare of " Majhi Community " and all its casts such as Raikwar, Kashyap, Nishad, Kahar, Kewat, Barman, Sondhiya etc. All the services provided in JalJatimilan are totally Free Of Cost and its sole purpose is to work for the society.

5. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

I'm in an emotionally abusive relationship since the day I have got married. I dunno where to go for advice. I googled if there are people like me who is seeking for help. Found this forum and read some questions posted by people. Hope I will find good advice from people who have got similar experience like mine. And also I hope this site will keep me company when I have none.

6. zeppelingirl

zeppelingirl Silver IL'ite

Hi, Can someone tell me how to post a new question in this site, since Im a new member?

7. Shivji

Shivji New IL'ite

Seems to be a fun place for ladies and so, I am wondering what am I doing here. But a little interest to learn cooking may find the support here, especially when my wife leaves me to be with our son.

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @anniejames

Welcome to indusladies community.
    You can have discussions on health related problems here Health & Wellness you can get our members views here. Please share your post here.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @ShantaS

Welcome to indusladies community.
    You wish to add about the current news do share it News & Politics as this is appropriate forum and will get better response.
    I had to delete your other post as you care not allowed to share links in this forum.

10. rithme4

rithme4 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Even i have followed the posts of ILians for random searches of various topics, though decided to join the forum after marriage..yes i am here now :)