1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

younger cousin Sister trying to get attention of my Husband ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Iamagoodgirl, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

My own cousin sister is acting weird when me and my husband visit them.Last time i went for a marriage she would ignore me and tried to initiate conversation with my H.
    She takes prettiest pictures of herself and tags my husband on FB.She tries to initiate conversation with my H on FB and whats app but if i tries to initiate conversation only reply i get is busy but then i see she messaging my husband.

She is barely out of teenage (just crossed 20) so i am suspecting its all that teenage effect wanting attention from every man around her.I am not angry at her but her behavior is irritating me.Neither i am worried about my H giving too much attention to her.

I dont know if my husband has noticed this.I am wondering if i should bring this up with my sister or my husband or its more smart to just keep quite and expect her behavior to stop once she gets bore with her efforts?

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

really I am confused with your other thread. You mentioned your husband is possessive and didn't mention any reason for his possessiveness.

And this thread shows your possessiveness on your husband. Yourself mentioned Ladies get breathless while talking to him and why not your cousin who is in her early 20's :)

4 people like this.
  3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

hai friend,

This activity is teenage behaviour trying to attract the male. just have a word
    with your husband stating that nobody should pinpoint your husband that he is
    talking to that girl etc., etc., you make your husband advise to your cousing which'
    will have more effect and she will stop her behaviour.

1 person likes this.
  4. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Not a thing to worry! However, convey this info to your hubby diplomatically, to brush aside your cousin with a smile. Treat her advances as a "child's play". I do understand what you are going through. If possible, please tell him to stop paying attention and this would go away. True that girls like to get attention in this age. This would go away in sometime when she has her own distractions to deal with.

5. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

Don't discuss this with ur hubby.just have a eye on them and wait for the time to take necessary action

6. Iamagoodgirl

Where you notice my possessiveness? He has got ample friends of both sex who are his fan and he frequently goes out with them without me.I dont care.I trust him.
    Ladies go breathless talking to him is my observation.I dont stop him to talking to them or bar him for going out with them.( off course in group).I know he is loyal.So i dont care.
    I hope i solved your confusion.Looking at the situation its me who should act possessive but i dont.I set him free and trust him.
    I know my sister pming me because it happens mostly when we are together sitting next to each other in the evening.So i easily sees it.Its not like i check his email,whats app,FB when he is not around.

7. Iamagoodgirl

But she has got boyfriend.Not worried about my husband.I have observed he tries to keep it formal and short.He even tells me see your sister is talking to me and shows me sometime their chat.

8. Iamagoodgirl

I am really hoping she doesnt cross her line that will permanently ruin our relationship if she tries to flirt with him.

9. sweetshreya

sweetshreya IL Hall of Fame

Tell her mom in casual humorous way that she should start thinking of getting her daughter married. Then turn to your husband and say keep a look out for eligible bachelors in your friend circle. Make sure he is in the joke and agrees with you and says 'yes, of course'. The girl will hate both of you after that like anything. Problem solved :)

9 people like this.
  10. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

What a wonderful Idea shreyaji :)

1 person likes this.