1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 3, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The world has so many lessons to teach you. I consider the world, this Earth, to be like a school and our life the classrooms. And sometimes here in this Planet Earth school the lessons often come dressed up as detours or roadblocks. And sometimes as full-blown crises. And the secret Ive learned to getting ahead is being open to the lessons, lessons from the grandest university of all, that is, the universe itself.
    Oprah Winfrey quotes

The world looks different to each one of us. I think we should always learn to be independent in life till the end and not depend on anyone. But as we grow old our health undergoes change and because of that we have to depend on others for some things. Just because we have to depend on them people take advantage of us. Sometimes things might be bad but things can change and life can be a true joy. I dont get worried growing old but dont want to be dependent on others , so I keep myself happy and want to be independent till I am alive.

There are times when I feel hurt when someone says something , feel sad and lost and feel bad. The place near the wachine machine is full of water after the washing is over .Have called the mechanic and spent money on the wachine machine but still no luck. So I just put a cloth underneath and the water collects in it and also nearby. Since for me it is difficult to bend and remove the cloth I tell the servant to do it, some days when she is in good mood she will do it , otherwise she will say something to hurt me. Today also she hurt me and I did not talk to her only. If my health was alright I need not have to depend on her for anything.

Life is good when we are alright and its better not to worry about these small things I feel. When everything is alright we feel good and may be life will turn out to be more awesome that we think. So I console myself that it is better to feel good , then things will change for the better. So for that we have to change out attitude and daily actions and do good to others even if they do bad to us. Might be their circumstances made them hurt us.

Don't be negative, don't be pessimistic, don't think hurtful or bad thoughts about ANYONE, even your enemies. Instead, think and live in a happy, grateful state of mind. - unknown

3 people like this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Mmmhhhmmm your maid is not helping you ....and she hurt you with her words......how dare she??i am coming down to India let me meet her :evil:
    I hope the mechanic comes today and repairs your washing machine......everything will be alright soon...
    Remember what Aamir khan said in 3 idiots....when things dont go the way you want them to ...then say All is well....try it...it works...
    And dont forget life happens just once so live life Queen size

Take care

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Dinny for your visit with your sweet fb. Waiting to see you here and take action on my maid. ok va. Mechanic had already repaired some days back and said nothing wrong. Some days are like that when I get tensed and worried and then later when I think of it I feel simply I was worried. :

Take care[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.
  4. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

Viji,

Have u realised ur servant maid has made u to realise this post and it has come from her behaviour.These people also do exist for a reason and this is one example and u have realised something out of it

Hope I am correct

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sangeetha dear you are right dear. Today when she came she was in good mood. I also did not wait for her to come and remove the duster, I myself put it for washing.