1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You can skip this blog Safely,

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What can i say to the queen of indus, but hats off. Even i would have hesitated to post this here, i had hgeard a part of it, but the whole joke is too good.Thanks for taking the troubl;e, and now i come to know that i am not the only persion who knows jokes, there are my ustads too here, and u are the best aqmong them.

The other joke u had written that day for me, the way to mans heart is thru his stomach, how can i ever forget it. now i will post this joke and the stomach on on the other site, with yr permissionm for i know they will freak out.HAHA

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

if i say before hand that ther eis nothing in the blog, then u are not disappointed at all, for u have no expectations from it.HAHA

athat was so nice of the lady, sorry boy to say that. they do not blackmail u for money, or scare u or threaten u. here u can see what they do, everyone is so scared of them.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kerman,

well i did not want brickbats for this blog for there was nothing really, it was wrtiten so that i could be able to psot jokes u see.HAHA.

well nothing new these days there, wait till a good scandal comes along.

today i was watching " To sir with Love", Sidney poiter, if u have not seen it please see it, one of the finest movies u will be priviliged to watch.its a 1967 movie.i had seen it then, i was a 14 year old lad.HAHA

harley, he too is a lab eh , like mine, what a great breed.yes i am sure when harley greets u, u must be forgetting all yr worries. hubby response , well we all men are like that,arnt we ? HAHA

Regards

kamal

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You are right..
    The other day I was just telling my DH can't they throw her out of India????
    She is not allowed to do anything in her country and trying her luck here in India.