Working wmoen, Entreprenuer challenges on work-life balance - Relationship balance

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by lk1411, Feb 28, 2011.

1. lk1411

lk1411 New IL'ite

Hello everybody,
    I' am an entrepreneur, mother and a home maker born and grew up in chennai and married and settled in Whitefield, Bangalore for quite a number of years.

Being an career oriented woman, we all go through many hassles, work life balance challenges and many more in our daily life. I would like to start a thread on this issue. Would like to know how many of you face challenges.

I somehow sense, that these husbands are basically nice guys and good fathers fulfilling what kids need. But the challenge comes when a wife is equally smart, intelligent and capable handling many things. Ego plays a major role with them.

Though we do keep it with us, I' am sure many of you will be going through this nagging problem. Counselling, books ... nothing works. Any guess and ideas, how to handle this beautifully?

Regards

2. Mona Gupta

Mona Gupta Senior IL'ite

Re: Working wmoen, Entreprenuer challenges on work-life balance - Relationship balanc

Hi Friend,
    you are right, there is sometime this prob, even i wanted to start a thread, i try always some ideas like whenever i see naging, less time and all i try to take a day off and try to spend only with my hubby, generally mens are insecure they do want importance all the time like kids:hide: but what to do, i try to handel the situation diplomatically, sorry to say but the truth of life is give and take, if we want that mens should help us being a working women its not easy,

today i take off an i was only at home reading books, watching tv, laying down sun bath and i spend time with my husband, i dont know if this way is right but i try to do so and coop wiht life.

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Working wmoen, Entreprenuer challenges on work-life balance - Relationship balanc

Agree with you Mona.

It neednt be guys only. Sometimes even wives feel insecure and might nag or throw tantrums over small things. The other person (husband or wife) must treat them as a sign that their partners want to be reassured and not as a ego tussle.

Give a well-thought of surprise or spend some good time together. This will improve things a lot and open up your partner.

-Lakshmi

4. zoee

zoee New IL'ite

Re: Working moms

hello there working moms!
    i'm zoee with a 4 year old daughter a very movable kid :spin...
    but i work at home.A full-time mother and full-time working mom is a difficult but managing my time is the only key to do all my task everyday.