Working in IT after marriage?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by tweety4687, Jan 20, 2012.

1. tweety4687

tweety4687 New IL'ite

today my old company manager only called me n asking whether i can join back...but am in dilemma..am afraid whether i will do the same mistake again...but i dont have the guts to say NO to him also...i just said i will think n tell tomorrow...wat to do now..i will know abt teaching job by march only...if am joining back i dont wanna leave it soon..it breaks my self confidence..am feeling v low now thinking wat am capable of...if i join back and again am gonna ask him leave or say him i cant stay late hours in office again the same problem is going to arise...
    how to gain the courage n confidence in believing yourselves and change the field you are working?
    how to get the confidence that the decision taken by me is correct and it will work out only?
    Can u friends suggest whether to take up the IT job or not?

2. tweety4687

tweety4687 New IL'ite

thanks raki..can u friends suggest me some important qualities for a teacher/trainer...either teaching for school children..or training college students..what are the essential qualities...how to be a good teacher?

3. tweety4687

tweety4687 New IL'ite

Thanks rakhi..i have my teaching interviews in KV here next month..can some please tell how to prepare for that..for computer science teacher till 12th..wat are the essential qualities...its totally a new field to me...kindly help me..

4. raki

raki Silver IL'ite

Hi Tweety...

you can buy the 12th std computer science book (same as what is currently used by KV) and read it. You can also try to go through the syllabus to get an idea about the topics and prepare some more on those topics.You can also check the exam question papers for the subject. you can also get some interview questions online.

All the best.