Working From Home

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Vathsalaa, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Vathsalaa

Vathsalaa New IL'ite

Dear All,

Greetings to all...

Today i want to share some working from home opportunity to you gentle ladies... Working from home is a great opportunity to all women. I am going to share my experience here. Last year i got an opportunity to meet a lady who finished her 6th std, and she got married at her age of 17. When i met her she was about 27 years and she is the mother of two sons and her profession is rice flour sales but she was doing some other businesses too. She forced me to purchase some products from her, and she always called me and explains about her business and she wanted me to do the same business. I said , No, No... i am not at all interested in this business so please don't disturb me again. She felt unhappy and went sadly.

But after one year ... I really surprised because i met the same lady with her Figo Car.. I surprised and shocked.. But she was very cool and told me that.. I am doing my business very successfully and i bought my new car two months back.. Her name is Karpagam now i joined in that business and doing well. Now am getting Rs.5000 per month. If you want to work together you can call me in 7200025450..

Vathsala P.