Work Permit visa for Australia

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by haagesummane, Dec 14, 2011.

1. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Hello everyone,

In the past i had applied for few australian companies. One of them has replied and asking info about my status related to work and stay visa. I dont hold any visa related to it. I replied the same and asked whether they are going to sponsor me in such case.
    However my other thought is to apply for a work visa on my own. How do i go for it. What all the cost related to it. short term and long term.I stay in hyderabad and i have a overall IT experience of 4 yrs.

Any info will help me.

2. chenchal009

chenchal009 Senior IL'ite

Hey, there are few firms which sponsor visa check out www.[B]seek.com.au[/B] u can also talk to Y-axis, I find them expensive but u can initiate discussions about urs.

3. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Thank u chenchal, will check the details, i too found that Y-axis is too expensive...

4. chenchal009

chenchal009 Senior IL'ite

Safest bet is to get a sponsor through consultants, u might have to send numerous emails to the contacts mentioned in seek and chase them until u find one. this worked for a frn of mine.

5. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

I will try that chenchal ji...
    thank U

6. manji1982

manji1982 New IL'ite

Hi,

Hope you are doing fine...just wanted to know if you moved to Australia already.How did you get the visa and how was job hunt...am also planning to apply for Australia PR..

Thanks..