1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"wondering How Or When"

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sreeram, May 28, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

I completed reading all the episodes Pri!
    I very badly want to be one among them! It feels so good to read about that family.
    Yesh being the lucky kid to grow among such good people.
    Liked the family bonding!
    You have created a lovely and wonderful family in this story as well.
    Whenever I read your stories, I get carried away by that family! And I really wanted to be one among them! Nijamaa!(really).
    Its so good to be one among them!
    So! What else! Keep rocking!
    And yes! The romantic scene :wink::wink::wink: loved it!
    Keep rocking girl! Love you!

sreeram likes this.
  2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sreeram Priya next episode please.

sreeram likes this.
  3. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 11

Chandrasekar received a call when he was attending an out patient. He immediately rushed home after getting permission from his chief.

He saw his father's company manager leaving and he looked exhausted.

He saw Chandrasekar and stopped to speak with him.

"Hello Chandru", he sounded tired.

"Hello uncle, what happened to Appa? Where is he now?"

"There is nothing to panic Chandru. Relax. Doctor said he is very stressed and that has affected his health and also he is not taking food properly for past few days".

"Doctor has asked him to take rest completely for atleast a week and have a good and healthy diet. He has prescribed some vitamin medicines and for stress relief. Vaidehi looks very scared, you first take care of her. Sir is sleeping now, doctor said he will sleep for atleast two or three hours due to injection".

"Take care, call me anytime if you need any help". He patted Chandrasekar's shoulder and took leave.

"Chandru". Manager called him when Chandrasekar turned to go inside.

"Yes uncle".

"I think Sir his worried about something. Not sure what it is. You try to speak with him when he becomes normal".

"Is there any problem in business uncle?"

"No, nothing at all. The work load has become heavy but other than that there is no issues".

"Fine uncle, i will speak with him and take care of it. Thanks for letting me know uncle. Appa is really lucky to have you by his side".

Chandrasekar said whole heartedly holding his hand.

"No my boy, we are only blessed to work for your father. He is a simple and good hearted person".

Chandrasekar smiled and the manager took leave from him.

Days passed, and Chandrasekar's father was regaining his health slowly with the help of his son and daughter.

Vaidehi had taken leave from college to take care of her father as Chandrasekar cannot take long leaves being a doctor.

Chandrasekar and his father were having a relaxed talk in their balcony one evening.

The talks went about the business, hospital, Vaidehi's work and came to the topic of marriage. His father poured out his feelings and worries about Vaidehi and her marriage.

"Don't worry dad, am there with you always we will look for the best match and arrange a very grand wedding for my little sister".

His father was happy to hear such words from his son and felt satisfied. But his eyes showed his worries.

"What his worrying you dad? Please share with me, we will discuss and do whatever needs to be done".

Chandrasekar sounded genuine and concerned.

"I feel happy and relieved hearing your words Chandru. I couldn't give you both the mother's love but i have always tried my best to be a good father".

"Still i can't be like a mother. If your mother was alive then i wouldn't been worrying about this but now at this stage i should also think and act like a mother and give my daughter all that she should get from a mother".

Chandrasekar listened to him without interrupting.

"Just by bringing a groom for my daughter alone would not end my responsibility. My daughter's man and her future family should give her all that care, love, protection and trust which she will get from her parents".

"I can't just like that give her hands to anyone and keep worrying how rest of her life would be after my days or after you settle with your life".

"Dad, why are you talking like this. Don't you trust your son? Do you think i would change in the future".

He knew what his father meant, but he couldn't accept that he would leave his sister after he gets married.

His father smiled seeing Chandrasekar's anger and patted his hand gently.

"I didn't mean in that way Chandru. Life can't be like how you think or how you exactly want it to be. You may never know where you will be or how you will be in the future. Time and change will keep on moving and changing and we need to move along to stay and live our life".

"You will understand my feelings only when you become a father. Fine now listen to me".

Chandrasekar sat facing his father hearing his serious tone and waited for him to continue.

But he didn't know that after hearing his father's decision he will be in for a spin.

"Chandru, i hope you will have trust in me and believe that my decisions are taken keeping in mind both of your future and happiness".

Chandrasekar nodded in agreement without knowing the outcome.

"I have decided to look alliances for both of you".

"What is the urgency for my marriage pa? Let's first see for Vaidehi".

Chandrasekar spoke thinking of Savithri, who is yet to complete her graduation.

"I am going to look for alliances from the same family for both of you".

"Same family?"

Chandrasekar looked confused.

"Yes, brother and sister like you both".

Chandrasekar's eyes sparkled for a moment but then he knew that it cannot happen.

"I have also got one proposal from a known person but first i will verify the details and then will talk to Vaidehi".

Chandrasekar stood silent fighting with himself.

"Thank god, i never shared my feelings with anyone not even to Savithri. But it is tough to forget her".

"Is Vaidehi's life more important or your love?"

His conscience questioned him.

"My sister's life is more important than anything else in this world for him".

"Then stop thinking about Savithri and accept your father's decision".

"Hmmm".

"What are you thinking Chandru?"

His father's voice brought him to reality.

"Nothing pa".

He tried to sound casual.

"Ok then, we will proceed with this alliance if everything falls in place. Till then you don't talk about this to anyone".

Chandrasekar nodded and left the place.

Contd....

4. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

Have posted the next update, very sorry for the delayed update. Got held with some personal work. Next update will follow up very soon.

Thank you all for the likes and silent readers please continue reading, if possible share your comments please.

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you ma. You have been my great support in writing from the beginning ma.

Am happy that you are liking the updates. Yes ma. Let's see how they come together. Have posted next update ma.

6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hey Ini dear,

Wow!!! You read the updates.... Felt excited when first saw your post. Happy o happy reading your comment.

Haa.. haaa.... the family would welcome you happily with open hands. And there will be lot of twists if you enter the family :D

Hee hee hee.... romantic scene.... tried to bring in some.... Happy that it clicked.

Thank you so much dear for your lovely fb. Am just feeling too good and semma happy.

Read the future updates whenever possible and share your views.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya sissy :beer-toast1:

sema flow :cheer::cheer:Uncle's feelings were well expressed sis and very emotional and lively.
    :worship2: :clap2::clap2: Irundhalum (but) u shldn't have tested chandru uncle's patience... however I am impressed when he says
    :worship2: Don't worry doctor uncle yam irukka bayam en ur baby love will be successful :banana::banana:
    Thank you for this interesting update and look forward for the next one. Petrol thindhu pochama (exhausted with the fuel) why only one update :confundio1:

sreeram likes this.
  8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Part: 12

Chandrasekar's father checked about the family of the boy and girl. He verified every other detail and was satisfied with the alliance and decided to talk with Vaidehi at the right time.

He showed the photos to Chandrasekar and asked his opinion.

Chandrasekar saw the picture of the boy and liked him instantly.

"The boy seems to be good looking Pa. What is he doing?"

"He is a professor in Mathematics".

"Oh wow, both are in the same profession then. Sounds good. I think both would make a perfect couple".

Chandrasekar seemed to be very happy and thought that his sister would also like him.

"Yes Chandru, even i felt the same. The family also seems to be good from what i heard. Hope Vaidehi likes the boy. Let me talk to her after she returns from college".

"Don't worry Pa she will like him. If not then we will look for another one. Her happiness only matters".

"True my dear boy. Ok now see this picture".

His father gave him the girl's photo, without knowing what it is he saw it.

"She is the boy's sister".

Chandrasekar immediately understood and returned the photo to him without seeing it.

"Let Vaidehi first see and tell her opinion Pa".

Chandrasekar avoided any further discussion and changed the topic to business.

Days passed, Chandrasekar had to go for a doctor's conference in Delhi for a week. His dad called him a day before his trip.

"Are you done with your packing Chandru?"

"All done Pa. Have a meeting in hospital tomorrow, was taking notes for that".

"Okay good. I have a good news to share that's why called you at this time. The boy wants to see Vaidehi in person before telling his opinion it seems, so the family wants to arrange a meeting between our families in some common place".

"What do you say? Can i give a date after one week?"

Chandrasekar felt hard to reply, he just nodded.

"Okay then, i will check with Vaidehi and confirm them. You go and have a good sleep my boy".

He patted Chandrasekar on his shoulder and went to his room happily.

Chandrasekar went to his room and sat in the chair near the window facing outside. He kept looking the dark sky and felt the darkness within him too.

Next day evening he started to Delhi with his colleagues without knowing what the fate has kept in store for him.

"Savi, Savi, come and take these flowers ma".

Savithri's mother was arranging things for next day's pooja.

"I have kept a wet white cloth near the tap, keep these flowers in the wet cloth and wrap it".

"I know ma you don't have to tell me this daily".

Savithri took the flowers and kept as told by her mom and went to kitchen to help her grandmother in cooking.

"Savi ma, Savi ma, bring some water for your father ma".

"Oh no, you need Savithri for everything in this house. How are you going manage the house without me after my marriage ma".

She handed a glass of water to her father and stood behind him knowing what would be her mother's reaction.

"Hey, come here i will tell you".

"Ahaan, i know for what you are calling me. I won't come".

She showed her tongue and went inside before her mother could come.

Hearing his daughter's naughty talk Savithri's father laughed.

"See how she is talking, don't know what this girl will do in the in laws place. I am worrying here and you are laughing happily".

"Come on, she is just a kid. You started to worry about her future now itself".

"Hmmm, she is always a kid for you. Don't forget she is 20 already. In another year or two we have to look for her marriage".

"Okay okay, i understand. Now stop worrying about her. She will be happy where ever she goes".

"Hmmm".

Savithri"s mother sighed and continued her work.

"Do you know that marriage talks are going on for our Vaidehi?"

"Hmmm, yes i too heard".

"I have a thought".

She paused and looked at her husband.

He saw her face sensing something important is going to come.

She took his reaction as acceptance and continued.

"Why don't we ask Vaidehi for our Vishwa? We know each other family for so many years. Vaidehi and Vishwa would make a perfect couple and we need not worry about Savithri too after our days".

"Vaidehi and Savithri are so close from childhood. They would take care and support each other in all situations. We would also get another daughter instead of a daughter in law. What do you say?"

She looked at him eagerly.

"What else have you left for me to say? But first let's talk with Vishwa and know his opinion before proceeding".

"Sure i would talk to him as soon he comes from office".

He laughed seeing her excitement and felt proud of his wife has he very well knew that she treated Vaidehi as her own daughter and always cared about her from childhood.

Even he too felt that Vaidehi would be a good match for his son.

Contd....

Sweetynila, kkrish, muggs and 4 others like this.
  9. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Made for each other couples thaan unite aitangale then why this suspense Priya sis :hearteyes::hearteyes::banana::banana: what next??
    as always cool and lively flow sis :cheer::cheer::clap2::beer-toast1: however fb la chandru uncle pavam (sad) was it the same proposal or did it get changed to viswa uncle and savi aunty :confundio1: isn't he aware that savithiri is viswa uncle's sis ;) what is happening in the present :confundio1::confundio1: eagerly waiting to read the next update.....sply to see doctor uncle's glowing face :lol:

Thank you and keep rocking sissy.:hello:

sreeram likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much dear for your encouragement and support. I feel very happy and motivated seeing your feedback for every update.

Your fb always boosts up my confidence and urges me to continue whenever i feel low has there are very less feedbacks for the story.

Thank you once again please keep reading and sharing your thoughts.

Hey Vishwanathan is an engineer and the boy seen for Vaidehi is a Mathematics professor, both are different. Vishwanathan and Chandrasekar are childhood friends too.