Women Entrepreneurs - Get Featured in Indusladies

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by Induslady, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Everyone,

Have you started or successfully running a home based business or a small business? We are looking forward to hear from women entrepreneurs who want to be featured in Indusladies. Get in touch with us at subeditor.indusladies@gmail.com with a short summary of your home business and our writers will get in touch with you. Thank you.

4 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Transformation of Indian Education, nurturing leadership :thumbsup ... is the seed sown to bear fruits to build future generation of young Indian.

Assisting Parents by holding their hands and creating awareness amongst them to ensure that students don’t get exploited and fall prey to Parents’ dreams of making the kid to become what they had aspired. While Parents /School authorities being carried away by the eye appealing advertisement of the booming business minded entrepreneurs who opt for the recession free education industry as an opportunity still ruining it further with their freebies, Aim for a transformation of the Education industry to make students knowledgable, employable and good citizens of our nation and to transform the dream of Dr. A. P. J.Abdul Kalam ji Bowinto reality and not aim at just scoring marks in exams/tests/ board exams.

1 person likes this.
  3. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

Hey

Did you check out our newest women entrepreneur stories at Cash and career section? Do check out
    An Interview with Ruta Parikh, a Successful Work from Home Businesswoman, and Home Is Where the Heart and the Work Is with your feedback.

4. Aruna972

Aruna972 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Indus Ladies. I have a friend of mine, Payal Sakhuja who is an entrepreneur. Payal quit her posh job in 2011 and started a company by the name of Ripple Links. It is a dynamic full-service demand generation and social-media management company. Deepak, her husband is the co-founder. You can get all the details on Featuring Ripple Links | Intuit Small Business India. How can they be featured on Indus Ladies? Please let me know.

5. vsvrs

vsvrs Senior IL'ite

hello everyone,

I am sarla from Hyderabad, relocated to Singapore 6 months back.I am on Entrepass to do business.As there was no support in Singapore I had to face lot of difficulty in starting my business. With the support of my hubby and my family in Chennai I have put things in place and started my business in Singapore. I am into service industry. Any one interested in doing business can contact me at vasusarla@gmail.com. THANK YOU

6. starbright

starbright New IL'ite

vsvrs, I wrote your email id last month and there was no reply. Can you contact me please?
    Thanks!

7. Indianhomemaker

Indianhomemaker New IL'ite

Are you still available? If you could be specific about your service domain it could be even more helpful.

8. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

Hello,

Should i call myself [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]entrepreneur?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I was working with an IT company and was responsible for 4 countries, global status and travelling and good money.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I have always craved for something artistic..interestingly..my son gave me an answer which i was searching everywhere.

Now I am into organizing summer camps, workshops for different age groups based on science theme, fun activities....

I am sooo happy with what i am doing right now....and my cute little customers give me cute cute feedback...are soo very valuable to me

[/FONT]