1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Wishing All my friends a Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhoomika,

Well this is for those who want exgtra comforts, for people like me.HAHA. So to those who dont want, dont take and save money, what say.

Happy new year to u too, and welcome to my blogs.

Regards

kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,

Airline is like a basic pizza. My suggestions are like the extra toppings that u would like on it, on extra payment, to those who dont want, dont pay, but to those who want, what is the harm eh ! it is better that the passenger happily puts his hand in hios own pocket to pay, but u must tempt him .

Wishing u a veyr happy and prosperous and healthy new year.God b;less u.

Regards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raji,

Wishing a very happy and healthy new year, more jokes very soon, give me a few days i am away from home.

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sushma,

i am out of town so the jokes mobile is back in jaipur as i reach i must have recd dosens of good jokes, so just wait a couple of days.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aspire,

Wishing aqnd family a very happy new year.

Regards

kamal

6. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear KamalJI.....

I Wish u A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2012.....

Nice snippet of flight jouney.....

Thanks for sharing

sravani

7. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Happy new year Kamalji.
    Wow! A good crash into IL, after a break, in this new year with your crash of humours on aircrafts. Will be looking forward to read more and more blogs with more and more crashes of humour all through this new year.

Latha.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

Thank u dear. Enjoyed the prawns, hilsa, and the surmai,. with lots of checken legs, had a great non veg time.HAHA

The wedding was a pure veg one, no drinks and nonveg, but otherwise great singers who came to sing, sonu nigam, abhijeet, and sukhvinder singh, but they had their drinks, for they cant sing withpout drinks eh, and so i too made my way, taking minatures and mixing in coke, otherwise how can i enjoy a marriage party .So all in all a good time.

Vijay malaya, listens to the advise of these financial honchos who charge him a bomb, and he is too egostic to come to to listen to a small guiy fro free.

Yes dont stick out yr head ever.HAHA

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Sabita,

Well i thought people are b ored of reading me, and hecne keeping away from my blogs.HAHA

yes well said, a missing pilot ius better tha a drunk one. And look what happened when i was coming back yest.
    i got the gate no as A 7, so went and sat there, i was early by two hours as i did not want to get caught in the mumbai traffic.

lots of people were standing at the gatge, and i sat down readuing a novel, when suddenly i receive a call on my mobile saying mr. mahtani we are from indigo where are u, the flight is delayed bcs of u !!!!!!!!!!

They changed the gate at the last moment, and i ran, and the guy was so angry, a young fellow, saying u have held up 180 passenghers, welli apologiszed, and ran inside the aircraft. And all the passengers were looking at me, i was pretty embarassed.they said theyt annmounced on the mike the change of gate, but to wherre iw as sitting i did not hear it.not my fault though

so first the co pilot was missing, and now i was missing. i am un ;lucky for the airlines guys ui suppose.HAHA

Regards

kamal

10. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji
    Since I didn't hear any comments on my FB to your "MAA" thread, I feared you had dropped me like a fat-hot potato. ,,,,and then I almost organized a search party from ILs to come searching Jaipur for the Kamalji who seemed to have vanished! So now I know why.
    ...too bad an end for 2011. But you should be elated for your start of 2012...a smiling girl looking deep into your eyes in the wee hours of a new yr. morning...how many of the men half you age could be proud of such accomplishment on the NEw yrs day. My DH will sure be envious of you!
    Wish you a fantastic 2012 and do keep writing!
    Mega
    PS:
    Annas mail box was flooded with such requests, so probably he overlooked yours.

1 person likes this.