1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Will You Be Okay If Your Spouse Remarries After Your Death ?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by madras2018, Mar 4, 2017.

1. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

You have a good man YM.:tearsofjoy:

KashmirFlower and yellowmango like this.
  2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Looks like afterlife is designed for the colorblind..... or, is that a hint of 50 shades of grey in afterlife ?:smirk:o_O

poovai likes this.
  3. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

If the roles are reversed, would the H suggest wholeheartedly to wife to remarry?
    I am possessive about my H, hence I wouldnt want him to remarry...the thought itself gives me jitters..but its upto my H based on the situations and what he thinks would be best considering the kids safety and comfort first.
    men are pampered too much according to me. they should be able to support themselves financially and emotionally and physically and not involve another lady to cook,clean for him as for most this is the primary reason to get remarried.

madras2018 likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

why not? absolutely no harm in wishing but it's spouse's choice.

a step further, she can if she wishes to, even when am alive - but she might feel, wouldn't get a dumber one than me :):):)

sindmani, SunPa, Doree and 1 other person like this.
  5. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

I won't mind at all because I am not in this world and I am busy with my reincarnation:tongueclosed::tonguewink: but definitely I will ask him to wait untill my daughter is old enough take care of herself ..

Instead I would prefer him to marry as after my daughter gets married he will be left alone ..

May be both the father & daughter can look for proposals at the same time :biggrin:

sindmani likes this.
  6. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

Good one .. a serious point of view to think about . I think it's a best practice to make kids future safe in such scenario..

Recently one of my cousin got divorced . His ex wife got custody of their kid(4yr old daughter) also kept a condition his property belongs to their daughter ... He is very young and will remarry for sure !! His ex wife just made sure their daughter future is safe !! This is similar to that . Here instead of divorce it's death !!!

7. aswathyk

aswathyk Gold IL'ite

8. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

I am this possessive devil.....ITs hard for me to share my man even after my death with another one...

So my response is going to be a bug no....my H...huh! well the last time I checked with him, he said 'I am not sure I can handle another woman in my life sweetheart! A person can only take so much tension and torcher in lifetime you know and god knows I have already faced more than my share. I would like some peace and quite'! :eek:o_O:rolleyes:

well my reaction to this was exactly another tantrum! How dare you talk about me like this.....:argue: :smilecat::smile:

GoneGirl likes this.
  9. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Good and wise.
    Ten years back he would have answered "Marry again!!!!! That:eek: is too much trouble."o_O

blindpup10 likes this.
  10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

My man says "asku busku enna kaiti vidareeya. I will not let you off the hook so easily. I am addicted to my azhagana rakshasi, i will get a ojho board if possible can't let you be in peace."
    Roughly says " you can't let me off the hook so easily. I am addicted to the devil" rest you can understand. And he wants to marry again on our 25Th anniverasary to tighten the hook it seems. Lol these men..

sindmani, SunPa, kkrish and 2 others like this.