1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Why you must have a healthy breakfast each morning

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by coolblues, Mar 15, 2013.

1. coolblues

coolblues Platinum IL'ite

Sincere suggestion is please don't. It is a fad these days to say "i dont have time for breakfast" which will have serious repercussions later in the form of ulcer and other digestive issues. Yes, since you are working it must be hard but do take some time out to look after your own health.

Take Care.

2. mahesaran

mahesaran IL Hall of Fame

well said coolblues... i never miss bf. If i need to go to temple , i will have a veg-fruit smoothie. After coming from temple i will have my bf.. This one i follow and i am feeling light

3. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Nice article...absolutely agree with all points mentioned...I make it a point to have heavy breakfast everyday...Becos I notice that whenever I skip breakfast or have a light breakfast of just cereal & milk, I feel very dizzy, tired and irritable...If i stay on empty stomach I end up with acidity...and being on empty stomach/half full stomach in the morning is a no-no...

4. In this part of the country, Gujarat and Maharastra, many people have the bad habit of taking no break fast. They take a tea with some snacks and go to work. At ten o'clock , they take their second tea.

What you said is true about breakfast. One has to take a heavy breakfast. I take heavy breakfast, add one cucumber and half banana to all my breakfast, to make it heavy. The full feeling gives a great sense of comfort to carry on the day's work, without any problems, till 1 pm.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013
  5. mala76

mala76 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Well said...Informative...Tks

6. SamriddhiD

SamriddhiD New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

coolblues has shared a very interesting post on why it is important to have breakfast. You can read the same here and discuss it with your friends.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014