1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why MIl can not be mother

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Neerjavakil, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  2. Neerjavakil

Neerjavakil Silver IL'ite

Sdiva
    Thanks a lot for understanding my point of view and thanks again for your concern. Yesterday after writing post the tears were virtully floating in my eyes as the memories of the past were recollected again.

And now, after reading all the posts find some solace.
    Thanks once again.
    Neerja

3. Neerjavakil

it has already posted above. some error

4. Neerjavakil

Rihana
    No off topic the link has again make me emotional though can relate with it lot.
    Depicted very nicely how a common man become victim of politics and politicians.

This is exactly the plight of every Kashmiri. Do you know Rihana Since i belong to the muslim dominated state majority of my friends are Muslims

I congratulate them on the festival of Eid and they me on Shivratri which is a also a major festical of Hindu's. Not only this, they often come to visit my place in New Delhi

The brotherhood that used to be there in two communities can't be seen any where. I really miss my home my roots to which i belong.

Thanks for sharing the link .

1 person likes this.
  5. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Neerja I would sy you are thinking too much:) specially about future!
    I mean this post started as a topic why mil can't be mother then u shared your thoughts that you want to be a good mil may be deep down your heart you want that your dil' n you share a relationship like mother n daughter, well I would say there is no need to think so much. If you are a good mother to your sons n know when to draw a line you will get along with your dil', the problems come when mils interfere in their sons n dil' life , its not that they are always wrong but sometimes it is good to give freedom to our kids to let them take their decisions. More over you have to remember that by the we guys become Mil's things would have changed even more. And please don't think when I say mil its only a guys mom , even girls parents need to know this:)
    My sincere advice to you would be that don't try to be the mother of your dil' , just be a good mom to your son n a nice human being to your dil' n things would work out:)

And yeah every one who posts here does not have a lalita pawar as mil , I have said a lot of time in many forums here that I do have a good mil and we share good bonding but that also includes that she is my dh s mom , intact a good mom who knows when to draw a line. She has two daughters of her own n does not need a third one:) but she would surely be happy with a dil' with whom she can get along:)

Just remember when you r trying to be nice to your future dill don't overdo ur affections that they feel choked :)

2 people like this.
  6. Neerjavakil

Since now we are enjoying our lives in nuclear families and the apartment in which i am shifted is quite spacious with all the modern amenities so it is not difficult so long as accomodation is concerned.