Why Are There Men In Ladies Forums?

Discussion in 'Site Help & FAQs' started by ashneys, Apr 20, 2017.

1. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

@Shanvy

as mentioned by another member here. We aren't generalising all men here. Every men r unique jus as v ladies r. I have wonderful men in my life too, husband, son, brothers, father, father in law, uncles, grandpas, friends.. I love n respect them more than anythng. This post is in no way to degrade a specific gender. That is jus wrong.

The point here is, it's a 'ladies' forum, v come here to vent, ask for help, discuss, basically for the ladies lookin for something more or different from der everyday lives.

N Yes, u r absolutely rite abt us being responsible of our own safety. Not jus here, everywer else too.

A member posts her problem n a guy is blaming her n being obscene. Posts addressed to ladies attracts attention from guys. A guy says he din know der was a 'precondition' to make friends here bcoz I didn't wanted to talk once I found it's a guy, in a 'ladies' forum. Really? I absolutely understand dat it is hard for the admins to manage such a huge volume. That was d whole reason for this post, for others to share similar experiences, helps from d admins, n advises/ suggestions from helpful members in the group like u. How do we protect us from these over-interested men dat r abusing / advising the ladies in a ladies forum?

Umasoms likes this.
  2. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

@IL_Admin - thank you, will go thru the links.

Out of curiosity, may I know why are there male members in the forum? (The good kinds) I am part of a few very good moms/ ladies groups on Facebook which says it's strictly for the ladies only. So as a new active member, jus wana know n learn the details.

3. miredmyth

miredmyth New IL'ite

You can always report to the mods if anyone behaves inappropriately. Its a free forum don't think anybody can be restricted coz of their gender. Coming to why they join a ladies forum?! I guess it's curiosity or it could be that they are interested in discussion related to cooking,crafts or other stuff being discussed here.