Who in your family does... - Poll for Jan 15th to Jan 28th

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Induslady, Jan 22, 2006.

Who in your family does your kids most look like?

1. Me

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. My Spouse

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. My Parents

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. My In-Laws

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Siblings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This poll is going to be about relationships. Some of your kids might look like you, some like your spouse, your parents or siblings or in-laws. Some of them may look totally different.

It would have been an enjoyable time & task figuring out from the time they are born and as they grow guessing whom they look like. If you have more than one kid, one may look like a particular member in your family and the other different.

We thought we will poll this week on this topic. If you have more than one kid, share your comments about each of them. What do you feel about their appearance, etc.

Take the poll, cast your votes, we will await your comments and thoughts...

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Who does your child look like

Dear IL,
    I have only one son. He was my replica till he became 10 years old. Now he resembles me but his physique is like my husband.
    Ironically my brother's daughter resembles me very much that even when she is accompanied by her mother and myself, she is mistaken to be my daughter. My son and my niece look alike in their childhood. Now that she is staying with me, people may think that we have a daughter and a son. I am glad only as I don't have a daughter and I love my niece very much.
    Varloo