Who are Siddha Purushas?? (Saints)

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by malaswami, Jan 22, 2012.

1. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

மனிதன் கல்வியினால் அடையத்தக்க பெரும்பயன் என்னவெனில் இப்பிரபஞ்சத்தில் உள்ள அனைத்து பொருள்களிலும் நீக்கமற நிறைந்துள்ள வாலறிவாய் விளங்கும் பேரறிவை தன்னுள்ளும் உணர்வதே மனிதன் தான் கற்ற கல்வியினால் அடைகின்ற பெரும்பயனாகும்.

கேள்வி, ஊறு, ஒளி, சுவை, நாற்றம் என்ற புலன்களை கொண்டு காது, தோல், கண், நாக்கு, மூக்கு என்ற பொறி வழியே ஓசை/சப்தம், - தட்ப/வெப்பம், கடினம்/மேன்மை, காட்சி - அறுசுவை, நாற்றம்/துர்நாற்றம் ஆகியவற்றின் தொகுப்பாகிய இவ்வுலகத்தை விருப்பு, வெறுப்பை தோற்றுவிக்கும் மனதை கொண்டு அனுபவிப்பவன்.

நான் என்னும் அகங்காரத்தை சித்தப்படுத்தி தெளிவற்ற புத்தியால் காணப்படும் இவ்வுடலே நான் என்னும் நினைவில் வாழும் மனிதர்களே!

இவ்வைத்து அறிவிற்கும் ஆதாரமாய் மேலும் உள்ளும் புறமும் நிறைந்து விளங்குவதே வாலறிவு எனப்படும்.

பார்வை என்ற புலனை கொண்டு கண் வழியே காட்சியாகிய உலகை காணலாம். ஆனால் பார்வைக்கு ஆதாரமாய் விளங்கும் அறிவை அந்த பார்வையை கொண்டு அறிய இயலாது.

பார்வை என்ற அறிவையே காட்சியை கொண்டு தான் உணர முடியும். இப்படி எல்லா அறிவுக்கும் ஆதாரமாய் விளங்கும் மூலமே வாலறிவாகும்.

இங்கனம் அனைத்தும் தன்மயமாய் விளங்கும் அறிவை உணர்வதால் நன்றியுணர்வு தோன்றும். அதுவே தொழுதல் ஆக கல்வியின் பயனே தன்னில் விளங்கும் ஞானத்தை அறிவதே.

2. malaswami

I have lot of details on Sidha Purushas on Astrology and medicines....

But donno how far IL-ites will accept the real truth of those stuffs..

Anyways... If interested I can post details here....:) thanks

3. malaswami

Just for example, I shall quote one on such Sithars....

சாமுத்ரிகா லக்ஷணம் என்பது அழகியல் சார்ந்த கலை என்பது தான் நம்மில் பதிவாகி இருக்கிறது.
    அடிப்படையில் சாமுத்ரிகா லக்ஷணம் என்பது உடலியல் மற்றும் உடற்க்கூறியல் சார்ந்த ஒரு அறிவியலாகவே முற்காலத்தில் இருந்தது. ஒருவரை பார்த்த மாத்திரத்தில் அவரை பற்றிய குறை மற்றும் நிறைகளை கூறும் அளவிற்கு சித்தர்கள் வாழ்ந்து வந்தனர். நவீன அறிவியல் உலகில் கருவில் இருக்கும் குழந்தை ஆனா அல்லது பெண்ணா என்பதை அறிந்து கொள்வது எளிதான காரியம். ஆனால் முற்காலத்தில் நமது முன்னோர்கள் தேக நிலையை வைத்து கருவில் இருப்பது எப்படி பட்ட குழந்தை என்பதை தெளிவாக எடுத்து உரைத்தனர்.

கரு தரித்த பெண்ணிற்கு வலது பக்க மார்பு இடப்பக்க மார்பை விட பெரிதாக இருந்தால் கருவில் இருப்பது ஆண் குழந்தை என அறிந்தனர்.
    கரு தரித்த பெண்ணின் மார்பை கசைக்கினால் வெண்மையான திரவம் வெளிவரும் பக்ஷத்தில் ஆண் குழந்தை என கூறினார்.
    அப்பெண்ணிற்கு வலது பக்கம் குழந்தை சாய்ந்து இருப்பது போல தோன்றுமாம்.
    கரு தரித்த பெண்ணிற்கு மாற்றத்துடன் கூடிய சிறுநீர் வெளிப்படும் என்று கன்றரிந்தனர்.

மேலும் சுவாரஸ்யமான விஷயங்களும் உண்டு...

4. malaswami

தன்னை அறிந்திடும் தத்துவ ஞானிகள்
    முன்னை வினையின் முடிச்சை யவிழ்ப்பவர்கள்
    பின்னை வினையைப் பிடித்து பிசைவர்கள்
    சென்னியின் வைத்த சிவனரு ளாலே

தன்னை உணர்ந்து தன்னிலை அறிந்த ஞானியர் முன்னிலை தொடர்பை சிவன் அருளாலே அழித்து விடுவர். பின்னர் வர இருக்கும் வினைகளை, அவை தோற்ற்றம் பெரும் முன்பே, இவ்வாறு சிதைத்து விடுவர். ஞானியர் இவை அனைத்தும், தங்கள் சித்தத்தில் இருக்கும் சிவனருளால், செய்து முடிப்பார்கள் என்கிறார் திருமூலர்.

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Great to know about your spiritual path, we are also in similar lines and would be glad to hear from you more on siddhas,

When we (me & DH) wanted to move and be of service at Shirdi Saibaba temple, our Guru Shirdi Saibaba rejected and said you will be granted service oriented life only after adorning you with certain resposibilities of upliftment and you will reach at the appropriate time doing spiritual service.

Abiding by his orders, it all happens as destined, by the way where you living in Tiruvannamalai any time? just curious to know. Also do share whatever you can to enlighten people like us who would love to hear from you,

Astrology science was showered after your fast in the cave or was it prior you have acquired the knowledge.

1 person likes this.
  6. malaswami

Thanks Saisakthi.. nice to note your devotion towards GURU bakthi....
    When you surrender yourself to GURU, HE will enlighten the right path in reaching the sprituality.
    which is the main goal of a human being like me and you.

May my lord SHIVA bless you always in the real LIFE.

BTW, am a ardent devotee of SHIVA, use to go all shiva temples around tamilnadu and not only in TVMalai. I reside in Puducherry and often go to TVMalai, whenever, my lord likes me to Visit...

All of the sudden, you can see me moving to many Shiva Temples in no time, when am asked to do so.
    And sure will share all my experiences with many sidha purushas, which i had in my lifetime...
    Regards

7. sairekha

sairekha New IL'ite

Sir you had mentioned that you had got a lot of astrological information from siddhars..Can you share some more with us?Im interested to know more..

Awaiting your reply..

8. malaswami

Yea. When I was in Kollimalai, one of the saint thought me how to fix a exact date of joining a post with the Ashtavarga bindus, sodya, Rasi and Graha Pindas...
    We could get amazing results based on the use of Ashtavarga of the planets and Lagna.
    He was also explaining me the importance of various rituals and poojas, and with relevance to planets...
    As I was interested much on progeny and marriage, I asked him much on the significance of the planets with human effects, which he explained the wonderful science of astrology.

for Example :-
    We all know the 7 sakthis : MoolAdAra, swathistAna, manipUrakam, anagatham, visUthi, Agnya and ahasrAra.

These 7 sensitive points are controlled by the 7 planets, except rahu and kethu

These 7 sensitive points are to be activated daily with the help of the PrAna sakthi with the help of Surya and Chandra Nadi. The main nerve Sushumna Nadi, which is connected to the Hypothalamus in the Pitutary Gland secretes the 7 important hormones, which are the ONLY need of the functioning of the body..apart from our daily food and living.

Only with this technique, all fake swamijis make use of it and spoil the Astrological science...

Hope you could understand the above??????

9. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your blessings and wishes, The previous post on astrological science was also enlightening,

The quote above makes me guess " the astral travel" your soul performs, Have you been lucky to visit all VEERATESWARAR (eight of them)

What is the guidance Lord Shivji has given you for this Mahasivarathri falling on Feb 20th (Monday)

10. malaswami

Well I was ordered to move to a remote village temple on the district of Kumbakonam
    Will let you know once i am back from that temple :)