Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sailu
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    So job hunting brought you here to make friends with us all:) enjoy yourself here.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

Hello Lakshmi
    By hook or crook you were landed into this site, that is something nice to here. Nice to have you among us all. do brpwse through the site to find all the things of your interest.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. Do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

2. NishaR

NishaR New IL'ite

Hi Seniors,

Nisha Ragavan from canada. I so much liked the festive details on IL, especially when you are away from your mom, atleast someone is there to give a hand.

Great job!!!

Hope to read & write a lot...

Regards
    Nisha:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
  3. NishaR

NishaR New IL'ite

How can i delete the above pic in IL, I uploaded by mistake. PLease advise

4. slekha

slekha New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

My name is lekha..here in the US on H4 visa...leavin' behind my folks n frens in Hyderabad...though its been almost 2 yrs im here but still feel soooo lost...but luckily 2day while browsing the net i came across this site..found it vry nice n interesting...gr8 way 2 go!!!

5. Arunarc

Hello Nisha
    You have rightly said when mom is not around to let us what to do on the festive day this is the right place to peep in and find out what to do. I too do this sometimes:), if it is pooja arrange ment or to prepare dishes for the day IL has answers for all:cheers

It is taken care of but do not put it again as it is not allowed becoz of spammers.

Hello Lekha
    Welcome aboard.
    Read this announcement http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html before making further posts.
    Browse through this Indians in USA & Canada - IndusLadies you will find members from your area and also what H4 visa holders doing, do interact with them and make friends.

6. neelamranjay

neelamranjay New IL'ite

Iam an engineer, part time lecturer and a housewife. I am married to an army officer.:bonk

7. SaroSmitha

SaroSmitha New IL'ite

Hello to all. I am Saroj from St. Louis. This looks like an interesting community to interact on India and all things indian. I am excited and looking forward to food for thought, fun and friends.

8. swatibhgt

swatibhgt New IL'ite

Hello :thumbsup
    It's always tough :bonk for me to jot down something about myself.. but as a new member of the Indusladies family I can tell you lil bit about myself, so that we get to know each other..:cheers.
    Well I am a freelance writer so i need to surf on net for long hours. i gt to knw abt this lovely website through a social networking site... This website is not only a great website for my professional help but a positive approach to unite the :queen woman power. Keep rocking:party
    Warm Regards
    Swati

9. Arunarc

Hello Neelamranjay
    What to think about this:bonkgetting married to an army officer is good or bad.:) I think it is an honour to be one's wife beocz these are the people who stand forward to protect our country. Enjoy your stay here.

Hello Saroj
    Do vrowse through the site and interact with members to have fun and make friends with them.

10. Arunarc

Hello Swati
    You are most welcome to write here too but do not provide any blog or personal information in the site as it is not allowed. Will look forward to your writings in our site.
    Please read this announcement http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html before making further posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.