Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Dear Dr.Mangay,

Welcome into this most wonderful community. This is one of those rare websites for women which has everything. Something is always cooking in the Recipes section. And the religion forum is also quite active. You can do just namasmaranam there or have your doubts on intricate religious aspects clarified.

And we do have a full-fledged arts and crafts section. Our women there are gifted, talented artists who can draw, paint, do embroidery or add beauty to the mundane daily objects in a million ways.

There's a Snippets section where our members post their one-off experiences. And we do have a full-fledged forum for fiction as well where we have serials and short stories.

And yes we have a blogs section as well.

There are contests for finest posts, finest blogs apart from other seasonal contests.

I need to warn you that this site is a habit-forming and an addictive experience. But unlike alcohol or drinks the addiction is good for the body, mind and the soul.

Nowhere on earth can you find a place where about 35000 wonderful, talented and responsible women assemble regularly to share their experiences and skills with us.

I would suggest that you click the link given below to have an orientation of how to use this site.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html

Welcome into our midst, Dr.Mangay and have a nice time here.
    love,
    sridhar

2. watcherfantasy

watcherfantasy New IL'ite

hi all

Hi,I am new Member.ThanksVijay

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  4. Shaswati

Shaswati Guest

Hi Ladies
    I am Shaswati and I am very thrilled to join you all.I came to know about you from my friend and I am really thankful to her .I am a science graduate.I have done 2yrs diploma course of interior designing and one year beautician course from Shenaz Hussain.At present I am into designing sarees and dedicated mother.I have a son who is in 11th standard and my husband is in Singapore working for shipping company.I live in Pune (Maharashtra).I lovDrowninge to cook and I enjoy baking the most.

5. aishah

aishah New IL'ite

Re: who am i?

thanks arun.

good to see immediate reply from indus ladies....

6. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Re: who am i?

hi Aishah,:hiya

Welcome to IL, you will surely make friends here and will be addicted to this website.

love
    alpa:cheers

7. sudhagsrao

sudhagsrao New IL'ite

Dear All,
    Ijust registered today.I am a mother of two married children and i find your forum very useful.
    thank you,
    sudha.

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Shaswati
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Your friend has directed you to the right site but beware ahh yopu might get addictedBig Laughnice to know your interests.
    I think you should step into our kitchen Indian Recipes - IndusLadies i am sure you will enjoy there.
    And hobbies too Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies and would like to see your designs do share your work here.
    As a new member pleas go through New member guide this will guide you to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

Hello Sudha
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    Wow so we have another grand mom, I am sure you would like to put in your entry here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/7408-you-grand-mom-get-together.html
    As a new member pleas go through New member guide this will guide you to know about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

9. AnithaPetety

AnithaPetety New IL'ite

introduction

hi IL,
    i am frm hyderabad. i like friends, i am married, housewife like to go for parties, meet people i came to know this site while searching for maids and cooks. my god its so difficult to find maids in hyderabad. we need live-in housemaid and cook pls help me in finding them.
    keep in touch
    bye
    anu

10. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: introduction

Hello Anitha,

Welcome to IL.

Just like most of us, you too have stumbled into this site, while searching for something.Visit Hyderabad subforum and put your query there. Members in that city could help you out. All the best :thumbsup.

Step into New member guide to understand our site better.
    We look forward to see you interacting with us, here in this site.

Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.