Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Re: Who Am I

Dear Lavanya,

Welcome to IL! Yes, this is a very nice way to introduce yourself here. Glad to read about your interests, your devotion to Shirdi Baba and most of all your daughter. You will find a lot of useful info in IL and please share your own info too. We have a strong member base in Chennai and Singapore.Enjoy IL!

regards
    Vidya

2. NeerajaSur

NeerajaSur New IL'ite

Hi All :

Well, am Neeraja, 36 yo living in Singapore with my family. My husband works for Barclays Capital and we have two daughters. Am a commerce graduate by profession but has done a few Mainframe courses. Am also employed in the field of Public Relations here.

To share more about me, i was born in NewDelhi, brought up in Chennai, and now have lived considerable years after marriage in Singapore. Music is my passion. I cannot stop listening to South Indian Carnatic Music. Recently, cooking also has become my passion, since my daughters cant stop asking for varieties :))!!.

What more ? I would like to call myself a simple woman with simple desires in life..

How i registered myself here today.. although i have been reading various posts here, it has never occured to me to register as a member. I have always felt that am missing out on something whenever i read posts here..which is why am a here as a member..and i feel so full today :))

Hope to make new interesting friends here..
    Cheers
    Neeraja.

3. aparnasanthosh

aparnasanthosh Senior IL'ite

Who Am I

Hi all

I am Aparna, presently in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:City>Abu Dhabi</st1:City>, <st1:country-region>United Arab Emirates</st1:country-region></st1:place>. My husband Santhosh working in a consulting company as quantity surviour. I‘ve only a baby girl who is 3 years and 2months old.

I am from Kerala and I did my schooling and college education there. I have only one sister 10 years younger than me. She is with my parents.

My interests painting, dancing, surfing net, listening to music, making new friends etc. my family is my passion. I hate cooking but love to eat.

That’s all about me
    aparna

4. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Neeraja,

Welcome to Indusladies! We are very happy that you chose to register as a member than being a guest. Being a registered member of Indusladies is an honour and you acquire so many benefits too like participating in contests. You are a very versatile lady with many qualifications, interests. Since you are interested in cooking, please check out the Kitchen forum which has recipes posted by our many culinary consultants. And you will find many exciting discussions on Carnatic music. Check the blog section for some articles by Shanvy for info on raagas. Stay tunes,Neeraja!

affly
    Vidya

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hello Pattu,

Welcome to Indusladies! You are one powerful lady, CEO of a company! Wow! And nice to see your knowledge in astrology. Please check all forums and also post any info you wish to share. We have a strong member base in Mumbai and one of our live wire Mumbai members Malspie is also an astro consultant. Enjoy your time in IL and please post and visit often.

regards
    Vidya

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hello Aparna,

Welcome to Indusladies! Glad to hear about your cute baby daughter. In IL, you will find something that will make you more equipped to deal with your roles as wife, mother, NRI. Good to see your various interests. And so happy to see another like spirit like me, 'love to eat'. If you check out the recipes posted in IL, you will LOVE to cook and your family will love to eat what you cook. Please visit IL often, post your responses, enjoy, have a great time.

regards
    Vidya

7. amberr

amberr New IL'ite

Who Am I???????

Hi All IL's

Am Muqthara. Born n brought up in Kerala. Now staying in Kuwait with hubby and two lovely kids. Am of Kutch origin . And i speak Kutchi, hindi, English, urdu, Malayalam and lil arabic too.
    I have a Bachelors degree in literature. I've also done montessori course & TKT (cambridge university). Am a Teacher in an Indian School in Kuwait.

I love reading , playing word games , making friends n browsing too. Am also a little fitness conscious like our moderator Kavya. I love swimming though am not a great swimmer and i manage to stay alfoat : )

Like many others at IL , i also hate cooking but love eating : )
    Am very attached to my family especially my two dearest sisters.

Thts me : )

8. sumya

sumya New IL'ite

ma name is sumaya..i am 19 n doing mbbs in china...love dancing n reading....

9. latads

latads New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I am Lata, married since 13 years having a 10 year old very sweet son. I like to read mystery, suspense and thriller novels whenever I have time. I also love to go through reciepes though I am not a great cook.

One of my friends had suggested this site and I want to thank her for that.

10. Sayeeprabha

Sayeeprabha New IL'ite

Hi

Hi,

Iam leaving in Bellevue,Washington. Iam looking for a good gynecologist in this area (preferably ladies). Can anyone pls. help as iam new to this place.

I have irregular periods and trying to conceive soon.

Regards,
    Prabha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.