Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. MomosIsland

MomosIsland Silver IL'ite

Welcome onboard Kumudh31! I am new member too :)

2. nityaloha

nityaloha New IL'ite

When I name Indian Cuisine, I remember the menu card of most the restaurants. Now you can prepare the restaurant style food at home which is healthy and cost saving. Laddu, Crusted Chicken, Dhokla, Mushroom Tikka, Paneer Masala etc. You can get the Indian Cuisine under one roof of Living Foodz. Try them all and become a passionate cook.

MomosIsland likes this.
  3. TPooja

TPooja New IL'ite

Hi guys!! My name is Pooja and I am new to Indusladies

4. Kashan

Kashan New IL'ite

Hi Everyone

I am Kashan. I just love this site and was a part of it at some point of time. I loved reading and sharing my views with other fellow ILS. Was out of touch with IL for quite sometime but now am back again.

Thank you all

5. Katherine

Katherine New IL'ite

HI,I am from York,UK. I want to share my story about my dream of being a mom. Few years back I was pregnant and was very happy about it .I never thought that all of my happiness will vanish right in-front of my eyes. I remember that day so clearly and it still gives me chills. I fell down from stairs and felt a sharp pain right before fainting, next thing I know is that I am in hospital and I am told that my child, my baby is lost forever. After that we tried again but had miscarriages. I cried a lot and got so depressed, I thought that I could never be a mom and it broke my heart. I was lost I didn’t want to do anything I wanted to die at that time. The support of my husband and my family was what kept me going. I met a friend recently and she told me about surrogacy and about clinics in India.If anybody knows about it please do share with me.

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  6. neha324

neha324 New IL'ite

Hey guys! Neha here. I'm new to this forum. I would like to get to know you all. It would be great! Trying to conceive is a tough time for soo many people. I think this forum may be a good place to get in touch with others going through the same thing. I really hope to make friendships here. I'd love to give advice, be advised. Care to please make friends? I really think it'll be great. Looking forward to knowing you!

7. Optimist2019

Optimist2019 New IL'ite

I’m a woman ..curious to learn.

8. HySingh

HySingh New IL'ite

Hello everyone.. i am Vidya... although i am new to IL, the discoverd quiet a bit about this site. with every login, there is only more and more new surprises and learning......

Delighted to be here......:thumbsup

9. akash007

akash007 New IL'ite

I am a 22 year old boy from Kerala. I have some religious queries that I need help with and I saw there is a separate section for asking religious questions. Is this for ladies only?. :(

10. Lakshmi03

Lakshmi03 New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am happy to join this forum and i am from bangalore. Currently, new to london city and i am still exploring solutions to my queries and thats where i have joined this forum.

Cheers!!