Which period of the year do we have more openings for job change in software field?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Barbie2013, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Due to some personal reasons i had to leave job in MNC and come back to hometown.

My experience is 5.3 years in MNC.

Right now all of a sudden i am getting tensed that y i left the job . After cming back also due to mental instability i rejected two offers as i was not in a position to move on. But suddenly i want to shift .

Please let me know if employers will prefer me and which period is gud for job change in software field

2. sapnaHYD

sapnaHYD Gold IL'ite

Re: Which period of the year do we have more openings for job change in software fiel

How many months/ years gap you have?
    Post your resume in naukri and based on the calls/ responses you can decide when to go for interviews.

3. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

Re: Which period of the year do we have more openings for job change in software fiel

I dont have gap sapnahyd.
    I am working in my hometown but the work that i get is not of any help.
    So worried

I have offer for blore but again will feel homesick in no time . so waiting for openings in hyd but for a gud company

4. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

friends pls reply

5. padma1424

padma1424 New IL'ite

HI friends ,
    Am Padma I have completed MCA in 2008.not have any work experience ,now am very much interested to go job and am married ,i have one 2 yrs old kid.lot of openings for fresher 2012 ,if can i do some course/MBA with placement guarantee,plz suggest course and institute for me ..what can i do plz help friends there any course

6. Evie

Evie New IL'ite

Hi,
    If you could manage living away from home town, shift to blore.. Else stick on to the current company @ hydrabad until a find a good opportunity

7. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi Padma,
    Considering that you have a 2 year old kid, do you feel you can start as a fresher? I am assuming that you would need more work time flexibility. Also MBA has lost its sheen and there are a very few colleges that offer assured placements.

If you are interested to have a business of your own with very small seed capital, then I can help you. I am looking for ladies who have good educational backgrounds, but cold not start career for various reasons.I am also willing to help out ladies with a career gap. The cause is close to my heart, as I was in the same boat a few months ago and it was agonizing.

I feel empowered having my own venture and would like to have more like minded ladies with me in this venture.

8. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi Barbie,

What kind of job are looking to shift to. Is the work stress getting to you?
    Do share more about yourself and what is stressing you out.
    All jobs...and IT jobs in particular these days are draining because of the business model and profit margins of the companies.

April-May is a good time to shift as after appraisals, people quit and move.Also with new financial year, there are usually new projects in companies and hence more openings.

Hope you find this useful. Feel free to PM me for more help.

9. sherapova

sherapova New IL'ite

Generally from First Quarter. It mostly depends on economic factors.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  10. Barbie2013

Barbie2013 Silver IL'ite

U mean april-june
    or jan-mar