Which Parlour is good??Kalme or Naturals?

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by ramyapradeep, Jan 12, 2010.

1. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am getting married on Feb 24th.Looking out for a beauty salon for my reception make- up as well as for marriage in the morning.I have chosen Lakme Salon at Kilpauk and Naturals Salon at Perambur. Now i am confused about selecting the good one among these both. As far as I enquired about the cost, Lakme is a bit lesser compared to naturals.But I would like to know which is best when service is considered.
    I wanted a light,descent and elegant looking make-up.

Need ur suggestion as soon as possible..Got to book dates with them and its already late I suppose.Pls help.

Thank u all in anticipation,
    Ramya :)

2. dollyarchu

dollyarchu New IL'ite

Hi Ramya:)
    I am Archana From Chennai, congrats for ur marriage, hope ur marriage ceremony was enjoyable and colorful.
    My marriage is fixed on june, I have the same confusion same like you, which parlor i should go for, i walked to Perambur Naturals and Green trends, i am confused. So can Plz suggest and share me that which parlor you choose for bridal make up, and how much was the cost and service. so that i can also go for the same.:thumbsup

Once again my wishes for u

Regards
    Archana

3. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Hi Archana,

First of all happy married life..I know its too late to reply now bt very sorry..I was very busy then.Hope everything went fine with u..May I know which parlour u finally chose..I went to Perambur Naturals but was unsatisfied :( ..wud surely warn somebody else of cautions they need to take care before going for a bridal makeup with naturals & also with any other parlour for that matter..

4. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

hi archana and ramya..

i feel LAKME is best because they use high quality products..