1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Which Home / Natural Remedy works for you?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by coolblues, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

very informative thread

2. christinekenned

christinekenned New IL'ite

I am new here, I am 23 years old but I had grey hairs and black hairs are falling now they are thin and all white hairs are highlighting and also grey hairs increases. Please recommend Auyurvedic medicine.

3. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

christinekenned, Your hair needs some internal as well as external nourishment. Take care of protein intake. Massage your hair daily in the morning say around 7 a.m. with oil followed by combing from the scalp to the tip, gently. Include curry leaves in your diet in raw chutney form. Drink plenty of water. Wash hair with mild shampoo or thali (natural leaf preparation which you get in kotakkal ayurveda sala pharmacy outlets). If your body heat is more, soak fenugreek seeds for 2 - 3 hours. mix little buttermilk and have. You can also apply a paste of soaked fenugreek seeds on your scalp. heat little oil adding curry leaves and apply this oil to your hair.

2 people like this.
  4. godsgift123

godsgift123 New IL'ite

please check your vitamins and consult your doctor and do home remedies as well...

5. neetamenon

neetamenon Bronze IL'ite

Home natural remedy always work for alll folks. Home remedies are best way to cure diseases.

6. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

I am prone to Acidity too often. It was horrible during pregnancy. Following are few things I tried & do so often:
    Consume few tulsi (Basil) leaves or for better results boil few leaves in water and take this water morning and evening.
    Intake cold milk, this is very good for treating acidity in particular during pregnancy.
    Consume fruits like banana, papaya, cucumber and watermelon; all these will relieve you from acidity.
    Eating a couple of raw almonds or raw garlic pods is helpful in treating acidity.
    Acidity or heart burn during pregnancy is a common condition and it is important to sleep in the right position and right elevation (keep head on a high pillow...not too high), to reduce acidity.
    For day to day drink plenty of water...more during 1st half of the day to keep acidity away

7. TerrieDaw

TerrieDaw Senior IL'ite

Green tea works for me whole day makes me fresh and healthy.

8. Ranjaniak

Ranjaniak New IL'ite

Very useful tips, thankz

9. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

For Pimples... Take small onion and cook in 3 tbs of milk,grind and apply..
    This will reduce the Pimples in weeks time.

10. CoolPie

CoolPie Silver IL'ite

For constipation, drink a large glass of mosambi juice. Also drink lots of water. You ll be releived.

For common cold, drink lemon juice in hot water and also drink mosambi juice. In addition, garlic gravy (poondu kolambu), pepper rasam and veg/chicken soups ll also support your health during these times.