1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Which ''character names'' you like in RC Novels?

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by preethiitech, Nov 27, 2010.

1. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Book Lovers,

Neenga ellarum kandippa ramani chandiran amma oda novels padikum pothu, avanga andha kadhapathirangaluku vaikira peyar a gavanichirukeengala?

I love the names she will keep for her heros and heroines because they are unique, something special and very sweet. Every story book I take, I eagerlylook for the names she has used in that novel.

So,Please share your favourite names of the characters that RC has used.

My all time favourite : mythreyi and manjari.( I have always been fascinated to the extent that I want to name my child on one of RC Character names)

What are yours?? Why you like those names? Please share and make the discussion interesting.

2. AshaMurugesh

AshaMurugesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi Preethi,

RC mam novels pathi share panrathu manasuku eppovume santhosam koduka koodiathu.

Enaku RC mam novels padikum pothu hero and heroin orutharukoruthar short name vechi koopiduvangale athu therinchika rompa eager-a irupen.

I like hero names Bhuvan (Bhuvaneshwaran), Nithya (Nithyanandan)

I like heroin names Sowmi (Sowmya), Sugi (Sumugi)

Innum niraya names irukuthu. but i have to recollect it. will catch u later dear.

3. preethiitech

Thanks dear asha for your post:)

Yes, Its interesting as to how the lead pair call each other using pet names which is different from how others call them.

I like 'Bhuvan' a lot too:cheers

Yesterday I was readinng a story ''Devi'' and the sisters were named ''Senthamarai Devi and Venthamarai Selvi''. Very rhyming and sweet meaningful names:)

4. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

Hai. Rc mam's naming style would be different. I like her naming style. When i get a novel 1st thing i used to see is d hero and heroin name and d ending after that only i used to read it. When i think of rc mam's character name, the name came in my mind is sowthamini and saithanya. I forgot d novel in which these names came but it was nice.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  5. preethiitech

Thanks Saagini for your post:)By the way ''saagini'' is so different name. Is that a real name, what is the meaning?

Coming back to RC characters, ''southamini'' is different and striking.:cheers

Hey, and you read the ending first???:biglaughThen how will you get suspense in the story??

6. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

no pa saagini is not my name. When i used my name in scribd its not available so i used this name and also continued it over here also. Actually my name is "noorul mahjabin" which means "covered with light". Did you heard of this name? You may call me as noorul or as mahja as my friends used to. I can't wait for d suspense for much longer so i used to see d end 1st and find out whether it is a romantic story. If not i avoid reading that story. I used to it pa unable to change.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  7. preethiitech

oH, Thats nice noorul.. I have heard 'noorul' befor but the other part of your name sounds new. The meaning 'covered with light' sounds very nice.:):)

Saagini also sounds something nice:)

I also like to read romantic novels a lot:)Rc snovels give a pleasant feeling and mind relaxation after reading them.:thumbsup

8. Saagini

Saagini Silver IL'ite

thank u pa. Ya you r rite pa. When i get bored or feel sad i used to read rc mam novels even also ub, js,kj and other novels with happy ending. This makes me relaxed and happy. It feel good to share with some1 who has d same thought. Thanks pa. Was your name preethi?

9. AshaMurugesh

AshaMurugesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi Noorul,

Southamini name is very nice.
    Your name has meaning as RC mam's heroin names. gr8.

Now a days I am spending my free time for reading romantic novels. Previously I know only RC mam. But after joined IL i came to know other authors like KJ, CB, JS, UB. Very first I afraid to read other author novels than RC. I like to read RC mam kind of story. These authors stories is also like that only. So now a days I am reading these authors novels too.

10. preethiitech

@Saagini - Yes my name is Preethi:) Its always nice to make friends who share the same feeling

@Asha - Il has helped me read a lot of books too, But in Tamil I have still read only RC and Sujatha's books. Not yet tried with other authors.

Which other names you like ?:cheers

I have read ''Nila'' in some book - peaceful and the cool moon giving radiance and light:thumbsup