1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Apparently yes. I have posted the next chapter, have a look.

2. blackbeauty84

Thanks for the feedback Adharv. I have posted the next episode now.

3. blackbeauty84

Yes Peddadas almost everything is going well in their family now.

4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Got it...Good update...looking forward for their meeting

5. blackbeauty84

Thank you. Will post the next episode soon.

6. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

That's our hero jaishankar awesome :cheer::cheer: look forward to see the f2f.thank you bb ma'am! Oru kutti request I would like to hear vivan in the next epi...:beer-toast1: if possible.

7. blackbeauty84

Thanks for the cheers. Actually I feel guilty for unable to include Vivaan much in several episodes :-( would definitely try to include him.

Adharv likes this.
  8. blackbeauty84

Chapter-53

‘Where are you going Daddy?’ Vivaan asked as Jai was getting ready to leave.

‘To have lunch with Venkat uncle..’ Jai said and played with Vivaan’s hair.

‘Aren’t we going for trip today?’ Vivaan asked.

‘We are. Pack your bags and don’t tell about it to anyone. It’s a secret.’ Srikanth and Sriram were scheduled to arrive that evening and Jai planned for a trip with his boys immediately as they arrived. It was mutually agreed with Priya that she will not be joining them for initial few days.

Vivaan shouted happily and ran to his room as Jai started for lunch.

Jai and Chairman reached the venue at almost same time. Chairman held Jai’s hand as he struggled to get down from the car.

‘Apologies, I didn’t visit you. I wanted to talk to you when you are ready. But I got regular updates regarding to your health. How are you Jai?’ chairman asked sincerely.

‘I’m getting better. Sometimes I’m feeling weird to walk with support but in Priya’s language it’s a blessing to be alive. So no complaints. ‘ he smiled.

‘You look relaxed and this weight loss suits you. I’m glad almost all the issues which hit you were sorted out. ’ chairman remarked. There was calmness in chairman’s voice which Jai didn’t fail to observe it.

‘Yes. How is Kishore?’ Jai asked. He couldn’t get the details about Kishore from anybody else and most of them were not aware about Kishore’s involvement in his accident.

‘I think he is lying low. I have completely stopped all communication with him. Thanks for not pressing on the criminal charges on him Jai.’ He said thankfully.

‘I don’t see any point in pressing the charges. I could see lot of actions at your end. I read the minutes of last board meeting which happened in my absence…’ Jai started. Waiter came around to take the order which interrupted the conversation.

‘I was coming to that. Yes now we are forming Evolution Group of companies and Evolution will be part of it along with other companies.’ He announced proudly and continued ‘Since I’m going to be the chairman of the group, I have to soon quit from Evolution and hand it over to somebody.’ He remarked.

‘Congrats. I’m sure group will scale greater heights under you..’ Jai smiled.

‘Cut the crap Jai. Both of us know what are we here for.’ Chairman said firmly. ‘I know about your memory loss but in the last meeting we had you stormed out of my room stating you are quitting the firm.’ Venkat said taking a sip of his drink.

‘Well considering my leg , I cannot storm out now.’ Jai looked at chairman’s face and noted his seriousness. ‘I’m sorry for the way I might have reacted. But mulling over, I’m firm about my decision. ‘ Jai remarked attacking his food.

‘Jai look our leadership team loves you, customers are happy with you, employees almost follows you and media celebrates you. What are you quitting for? Look I can make the board vote for you by convincing couple of people.’ He assured and started convincing Jai.

‘That’s not fair on anyone.’ Jai replied.

‘I know a company approached you before accident. Jai, if it’s the package that interests you we can match it. ‘ He negotiated.

‘No. I haven’t decided my next step at and it doesn’t matter. How do I run the company when half of the board is against me?’ Jai asked and the conversation continued in the similar lines.

‘I have come prepared with my resignation letter, I was planning to send post discussing with you.’ Jai said.

‘Hmmmm...’ chairman was deep in thoughts. ‘If that’s your decision..’ He said after a long gap.

‘Thanks for understanding me. …’ Jai started to say something but was interrupted.

‘Wait Jai..I reckon we are going to be in touch irrespective of where we are.’ Venkat spoke plainly and signaled waiter for top-up of his drink.

‘That’s true.’

‘So trust me even when the things are confusing over next few weeks.’ Chairman said.

‘Ask me to remind you about it when you see a harassment complaint coming up your way.’ Jai remarked dryly.

‘You would have done the same if you were in my shoes , my boy. I’m sure of it. Might be you wouldn’t have spoken to my wife, but in your case I wanted to protect Priya if you had done something.’ He explained.

‘Are we done? We, men in the family are going for a vacation today.’ Jai said signaling the waiter for bill.

‘Why leave Priya behind? Where are you going?’ asked Chairman.

Jai explained the real reason of why Priya will be joining them later. ‘Location is secretive. Considering my resignation, I would like to remain undisturbed for sometime. I’ll get in tough with you once back.’ Jai said.

Chairman shook hands with Jai thinking if things go as per his plan, he would be meeting Jai sooner.

Sachini, Adharv, Rampuri9 and 3 others like this.
  9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

ohh what a twist..
    Whats the chairman's plan? Whats the reason behind the only men trip?

10. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Good update , so what is this Chairman guy up to now to Keep Jai with the company ... so a good family vacation was much need for this one . . Keep writing ...