1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"when Love Is Not Madness, Its Not Love" - The True Blessing.

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Jul 17, 2019.

1. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

Hi iniyaa
    Super narration.was reading all.the episodes but was not able to reply because of login problems.yesterday i tried again and was sucessful.in logging .waiting eageely dor tge next episode

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

How sweet!! Thulasi's cravings for her mom is very transparent in the epi :hearteyes::hearteyes: likewise Mary aunty's love towards thulasi is heart touching :hearteyes::hearteyes: Mary aunty is very practical in expressing the facts (ellam.grandma mayam). No favoritism :worship2: hope joyless joyal has not become devadas :frown:

Lovely and lively update :clap2::clap2::clap2: letter padika. Padika (reading) heart melting ini ma :thumbsup: samu aunty by any chance love marriage panikitingalo ??? Anyway when you planned to share ur fb do let me know I will get jumbo mosquito coil ;) look forward to read next update.

Thank you and great evening..:sunglasses:

periamma and IniyaaSri like this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 43:

Veni felt shivers the moment she thought about Ashok’s wicked smile. She reached home and locked herself in and never wanted to open.

She sat on the bed hugging her knees. Her heart beat was yet to become normal and she really was fed up with her life at the moment. The more she thought about Ashok, the more afraid she was. That bitter incident came to her mind pulling each and every bad incident of her life.

“Your filthy idiot! It was because of you I am not talking with my dad! You stupid” - She cried aloud.

“How dare you?!! Doing all sorts of filthy things and smiling at me wickedly!!!” – She wanted to yell

“Its me who should give that wicked smile at you!” – She said to herself!!!

“What’s there for you to smile wickedly at me?! You…. “ - Veni bit her teeth in anger.

“I trusted you!!! How can you betray someone who trusts you innocently”

“How cruel are you idiot…”

“Wont it hurt you…. when you betray someone….”

She took her phone and swiped the album to see her happy moments with her dad.

“Dad…….” – She whispered.

She wiped her tears and lied down peacefully.

Her glass painting class was over and she had to collect her certificate the very next day. She reached there on her usual time and walked towards her class. She was asked to wait at the reception and she did the same. She was surprised to see the same guy waiting along with her. He smiled at her thankfully and Veni flashed a half smile and turned away.

After waiting for some time, she was issued the certificate and the guy filled the form to join the class. Veni packed her bag and walked aimlessly. She kept looking at the random people, she stared at the sky, she stared at the buses as she walked and from nowhere Ashok stood in front of her with the same smile.

“You have become more beautiful huh” – Ashok winked and looked at her lips.

“Idiot!!!” - Veni’s anger was building the moment he looked at her lips!

“Shall we go to your school?! That same room?! If you want, I will bring my friend” – Ashok said and Veni’s anger spiked.

“You idiot!!!” – Veni held his shirt and gave him a tight slap and that was a big shock for Ashok. He didn't expect her to slap as she wants always defensive.

“Heyyyy!!!!” – Ashok yelled and wanted to get rid of her hold.

“I wont leave you this time! How dare?!!!” – Veni pulled his hair with her other hand and the people from the nearby juice shop gathered.

“Uncle! I don’t even know who he is! All of a sudden he came and started talking rubbish to me” – Veni said with an angry face.

Veni didn’t stop hitting him and he couldn’t run away.

“Hit him hard!” – Someone said and Veni pulled his hair and kicked him hard.

“Let me see! What you will do!!!” – Veni hit him hard and gasped.

“Hey you girl! Stop it! You will regret! I will bring my boys tomorrow and see what happens to you” – Ashok said in spite of getting beaten up.

The crowd went furious listening to his words and a middle-aged woman hit him hard for his warning.

“Do you guys don’t have family?!!! Your mother teaches you such things?!!!” – a lady asked and Rishi Balan peeped from the crowd. He was surprised to see Veni with a furious face.

Ashok managed to get up and tried hitting back Veni. Before he did that, Veni pulled his hair and pushed him on the road. He ran away immediately and Veni gasped with relief. The anger that has been disguised as pain all these years, started melting slowly. As the crowd moved away slowly, Rishi stamped a stone by mistake and he fell down. His mobile phone from his hand fell into a nearby ditch and Veni looked at that familiar face.

Everyone moved away and Veni was in dilemma. Rishi immediately got up rubbing his hands and legs. He peeped into the ditch and his phone was not even visible. Veni looked at him and he looked at her helplessly.

“Sorry to trouble you again! But can I have your phone?! I need to make a call” – Rishi asked and Veni gave her phone.

“Hello! Sorry bro! Can you please come and pick me from my class?! My mobile fell down in to a ditch!” – Rishi

After a couple of minutes, he handed over the phone to Veni and thanked her.

“Thank you so much again! Actually, that is my other number. I left my official phone and my wallet at home! So asking my roommate to bring!” – Rishi said and Veni nodded her head.

“May I know what happened that you hit him that vigorously!?” – Rishi asked and Veni was quiet.

“Actually, this is the first time am seeing such a scene on road! Good by the way!” – Rishi said and there was no response from Veni.

“You won’t utter a word? Few minutes back I saw you yelling at the guy!” – Rishi

“How is your mom?! She is ok?”- Veni finally asked and Rishi was surprised

“I didn’t expect that” – Rishi said flatly.

“She is fine?” – Veni asked and her phone rang.

“Hello!” – Veni heard a male voice and she guessed it right. She at once gave him her phone and he spoke with his friend.

Tulasi enjoyed with her grandma a couple of days and she was leaving the next day. She lied on her lap as she munched her snacks.

“Maa…Sammu aunty is good na..I really thought she is weird” - Tulasi said as she looked at the sky from her window.

“Everyone is weird in a way dear” – Grandma smiled

“Yeah but she keeps talking. Stories and stories. She never stops unless I run away” – Tulasi

“She keeps talking because she is lonely. Did you notice that? She lives with four men and they cannot understand some things that a woman undergoes…” – Grandma

“Maaa!!! Come on! They are super friendly with her! They have fun” – Tulasi

“May be! But there are things which a woman can’t make her sons understand! Not everything can be understood dear” – Grandma

“Maaa but …” – Tulasi

“Let’s say! She goes for shopping! Or she wanted to buy a saree! Who is a good company? Man, or a woman. Tell me” – Grandma

“Of course, a woman! What these guys know about saree and all” – Tulasi

“There are many similar things and actually she is lonely at heart! Most of the time she spends at this big house and she doesn’t have anyone” – Grandma continued

“I spoke to her husband and he is really proud about her. Seems she is perfect as a mother and wife. In fact she is involved in all the major decisions in their business. She is a super woman. That’s what Sivam uncle told me. She is just the perfect. And the boys love her immensely. She is really good. Completely dedicated to her family and wellness of her family” – Grandma said and Tulasi was thinking about Sammu aunty.

“Hmmmmm “ – Tulasi said as she stepped out and walked towards the terrace.

“Its breezy!” – Grandma said as she followed Tulasi.

“Maa you know! Two days back she attended her nephew’s wedding. “ – Tulasi started laughing before completing

“You know how she dressed?” – Tulasi laughed again.

“Oye” – Grandma smiled

“She wore a trendy saree…Just like we college goers wear. She wore that, on top of that, she wore all the jewels. The highlight was a huge gold waist belt and a grand Nethi chutti (Maang Tikka). As if she is young! I was laughing all the day secretly! What kind of taste she has” – Tulasi

“Why she shouldn’t wear such dear?!” – Grandma

“Maa! She is 40 plus. 45 I suppose! At this age, imagine na” – Tulasi tried to justify.

“If people are aged, they shouldn’t have wishes dear?” – Grandma asked and Tulasi looked at her.

“Tell na! Should happiness decline with age?” – Grandma

“No….but… I really cant take this…” – Tulasi

“Why should you take this?! Its after all her wish! You know what! She grew up in poverty….She couldn’t enjoy any such things…Actually very pathetic that you cant even imagine. That’s how her teenage was. May be she enjoys now. What’s wrong…” – Grandma

“I know you wont like such things maa!!! Its not wrong…but still….I don’t think that’s right” – Tulasi didn’t want to continue.

"Whenever you get time, talk with Sammu! There is no meaning if she is lonely when you are here!" - Grandma said and Tulasi nodded her head in agreement.

“Maa you know what? Ashwin and Arjun…..! I still couldn’t forget the first day… I got confused with them” – Tulasi said and Grandma smiled.

“But you know?! His brother….Mr. Krishna Vamsi…He is the odd one out in the entire family.” – Tulasi

“He seems to be quiet. May be an introvert” – Grandma

“But he is cheerful and active with his brothers you know! Just to us he is pretending to be an introvert” – Tulasi

“I see!” - Grandma

“He is too rude as well! You know how much I love sparrows na! He got irritated seeing my sparrows! And whenever he gets chance, he insults me! Always rude to me!!!” – Tulasi

“Being rude has various reasons dear! Even pain can be a reason…!” – Grandma

“pain?” – Tulasi

“At times” – Grandma

“There will always be reasons behind rudeness! He seems to be quiet! Doesn’t meant he is bad na” – Grandma said

“He is a college goer! May be a break up? or he is suffering from love failure?” – Tulasi

“Who knows…May be….” – Grandma

“I think he must have faced love failure.” – Tulasi said and paused

“Just like Joyal” – She said softly and Grandma looked at her.

“Whatever it may be… Whatever negative emotion it may be… its our heart that suffers if we decide to suffer. Even if we curse others, its our heart and mind that gets damaged out of negativity. Its better to keep our mind clear and fresh” – Grandma

“Hmmmmm right na…Whatever it may be… its better to clear up the mind na…” – Tulasi

“Yeah…No use in worrying about the past! I agree its painful! But still no use…” – Grandma said and Vamsi was quietly listening to their conversation sitting in darkness.

P.S: Have posted two episodes for today.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    peddadas, Deepu04, Sweetynila and 8 others like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Hey Viji dear!
    Its a super surprise from you : )
    Long time! Hope you are doing good!
    And thank you so much for typing the feedback! : ) : ) : )
    sweet!! : ) Happy that you are finding it good : )
    Have posted one more episode for today! : )
    Good day and thanks a ton : ) : ) : )

vijjis likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Ha Ha Ha!!! As always lovely/lively feedback : ) : ) : )
    Thank you so much would be very simple! But vera enna solradhu therila:facepalm:(Dont know what else to say)
    Glad that you liked Mary Aunty's letter! : ) : ) : )
    Sammu aunty love marriage ; ) We will come to know ; )
    Mosquito coil:lol:
    Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!
    Have posted one more episode for today! : )
    Have a good day : )

Adharv likes this.
  6. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

hmm waiting to see the past to unfold. awesome narration dear :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much Usha dear : ) : ) : )
    Hope you read both the episodes : )
    Have a lovely day : ) : ) : )

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Ouch:fearscream::fearscream: did Krish listen everything?? Hope it's like eriyura (burning) neruppukku (fire :eek:) water uthifying
    Paattimaaaa (grandma) :worship2: ninga (ur) outstanding maa!! She is simply rocking :banana: everyone of us really need a grandma like her to pamper and educate us.

:smash2::smash2::smash2::boxing: ashok needed that and veni was superb :cheer: daring lady!! Who.is this rishi now :BangHead: yarana iru but dont come in between anyone's love story avlodhan (that's all)

Interesting update Pa :thumbup:

Thank you.:treadmill:

periamma and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

@IniyaaSri you are such a sweetheart to all of us...
    2 episodes is a treat to us...
    Who is this Rishi Balan :fearscream: ? Grand Maa is super nice..Krishna Vamsi should change now...and I too got tears in eyes when I read Mary Aunty's letter...how emotional .. There is one story which is hidden about Tulasi's mom and Sammu Aunty.. lol..Sammu Aunty nice name.. BTW That stupid Ashok guy should not cause another trouble to our dear Veni.

Overall loved it to the core Iniya!
    Thanks a ton!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wow wow 2 episodes...gng awesome....is Vamsi still worried abt Veni incident and feeling...so sad...

Veni reacts ultimate...Ashok ku nalla venum(he should get this for his acts)...

Grandma and Tulasi awesome....loved Mary aunty letter and Tulasi feel for it...true love could be sensed in it...

IniyaaSri likes this.