1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

'uyire?'I think you mean to say some other movie

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hm the nagarjuna and karthi movie..thozha.. i confused titles

Ranchu likes this.
  3. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

ya thats 'Thozha'. I too liked karti's acting in that movie.. it actually suited him better..

vidhyalakshmid and Shanvy like this.
  4. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

kaatru velliyidai... it was like Ramani chandran's yesteryear stories. she too has changed her story lines now a days. You can make Pre marital pregnancy common by taking these kind of movies.. what to say.. one more way to abuse the ladies... that's all.. Apart from Visuals I didn't like the movie. You can replace Karthi with Khan, Kapoor, Roshan... boom... you get a hindi movie in a split second...

vidhyalakshmid likes this.
  5. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

By the way .. watched motta siva ketta siva...:BangHead:

6. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Kaaatru Veliyidai was a mixed reaction.

- During movie, I was mesmerized by Srinagar and visuals .. So had a positive 9 for the movie.
    - The moment it ended, rating dropped to a meh and 6 .

Cons :
    - Bad use of Delhi ganesh , why introduce and then let him die. No value there in his presence.
    - Karthi expression even though a closeup did not come out as romantic. more like he's trying to control his laugh. He cannot bring a subtle soft look like surya.
    - Costumes were such a big NEGATIVE ! Who wore copped pants and torn jeans in 1991 ? I dont recall seeing those.
    - I liked that Heroine stood up to hero whenever she was being humiliated. but there was no other strong scenes to show a solid foundation of love.
    there was a scene between illyaaz and that girl saying its due to love . But that was a lame definition.
    - Climax was terrible. Just coz he was in jail for few years, all his male chauvinism dissolved ? How ? That's his character.
    Or a more humiliated reaction / dialogue should have been there so he can apologize to her for treating that way.
    - Whats the point of Sarattu vandiyila song ? Are they trying to justify pre-marital pregnancy in his family ? If yes then why having a child on his own scares him. Its not new , he should be ok.
    If he is from a strict family then he may be scared and its reasonable to ask Aditi to abort the pregnancy.

Ennavo . pa. no satisfaction.
    But cant say paisa dhandam. Visuals were cool !

rmpriya, Shanvy and poovai like this.
  7. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

Saw "Girl on the Train" - I did not like it. Nothing interesting that held my attention. I felt bored throughout the movie.

8. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Agree!It felt good watching Srinagar, kind of boring to watch the escape route!

Attached Files:

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

10. Ragavisang

Ragavisang Gold IL'ite

Watched Kadamban and PowerPandi back to back.. I love discovery channel so obviously my upvote is for Kadamban... looks like everyone is worked so hard in that movie. But sadly I'm not in majority☹️.

Power Paandi was a good movie. I loved Revathi in this movie.. I don't know why I can't stand Madonna Sebastian..looked very artificial .

poovai likes this.