1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

what makes u unique?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Huma, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

what do people said abt u who make u unique? whatever bad or good?

i was told a lot of time that i look very young .

bye
    Huma

2. Tulasi

Tulasi Silver IL'ite

hi
    I was told by many i,e I have long & thick beautiful hair and cheerfull face

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I think that I am unique because I project myself as what I really am. I do not put on a garb; I am no great looker also ! I do not like to impress people, but let myself be just my real self !
    I try to avoid being a prude or a hypocrite. I love to be naughty as well - is not that an interesting facet of a woman?
    In me there is an innocent girl, femme fatalle & understanding mother. I play the role, the occasion demands.
    Love,
    Anonymous.

4. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

I think my caring atitude like"mother hen" makes me unique.I care for any person be it relative/friend or family. I make sure i comfort them with words/physical help or money if i can afford.

Also, at office i have learnt from my boss that he has noticed me to be a very honest and a straight fwd and a daring employee. It came out of horses mouth!!!!!!!

I accept facts and reality!!!!!!!!

These make me unique.

5. Vidhyathan

Vidhyathan Senior IL'ite

my friends say that i am a good listener and patient and I personally feel that i can be angered easily. Should be unique to have 2 opposites.

6. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

i am a normal person with no special attention to my looks etc maybe its my mental makeup or frame which makes me different frm others . i always try to keep myslf on low profile without catching attention of others but i always emerge out i cant be quite on anything without leaving my mark . maybe i have leadership qualities inborn which make me voice out manytimes making me different and i get the attention of the people bcz of this.

7. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Every one used to tell me that "i am straight forward and bold"
    Even in my autograph book,one of my classmate wrote"You always look confident and directed".
    But as a person i cannot say that i am so confident.May be my way of speaking,telling my idea even it is bad made others feel like that.
    Some point me as "active and studious".I accept this.Because whatever the situation,i will see to it that" i am a major part of it,My contribution must be in it".
    All of the above makes me unique.

8. manisha13

manisha13 New IL'ite

hi
    i have been told quite sometimes that i look much younger than my age,and that i am good looking.
    also my cousins,friends,and other relatives feel i haven't changed(as in behaviour and appearance) even after 3 yrs of marriage.
    the bad thing i would say,they find is that i talk a bit fast,but i don't have any problems with that as my hubby is also in the same boat!!:mrgreen:
    one of friends used to say that when i eat,i m very messy.....!!!
    i hope i don't have any more 'poll-kholls'

manisha

9. Meeta

Meeta Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    This thread is such a nice one and it helps us to think the positive and negetive aspects of us.
    I myself thinks that I am little shy to all at first and once I open up, I can talk really too much. I am funny at some instances and people feel good talking to me. I am hard-working and versatile (according to my co-workers and director) but some of them feels that I am blunt and do what I feel good otherwise I am OK.
    My family thinks that I am caring and loving and the main reason for spoiling my cousin brother (I love him most as he is a kid to me).
    But personally I think, women are really mysterious and nobody can predict them correctly. May be god has made her like that and its also a boon for her to face the life.

10. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

People say that i have long and thick hair and smiling face:smile: ,
    gets along easily with everyone.

:wave