What Is Siri Joti Puja Or Lagu Navavarna Puja?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Kamakhyamrutha, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Kamakhyamrutha

Kamakhyamrutha Silver IL'ite

Siri Joti is our signature program which means Wealth of Light

Nature's law is: Sow the seed and keep watering before it grows into a tree and you can you reap the fruits. This means, you have to give first (sow the seed) and keep giving (watering the plant) and you will get much much more than what you gave. Give first what you want to get. Love and you will be loved. Care and you will be cared for. To access unlimited abundance from nature, let us commit to give help first before receiving help. I feel like a king when I give. When I ask for help, I am treated like a beggar. So it is much easier to give than to ask. A smile, a hug don't cost any money. Let us connect to and attract divine powers of Nature by activating switches in our bodies: we press the switch in our body, and the power in nature light up. There is a simple ritual based on these simple ideas to solve our problems: either made by us, by society, or by nature when its anger is not controlled.

It works like this. Let us suppose n number of us join together with a common purpose. It can be for example, to empower ourselves. Let us put our life forces into a light in the center of a power diagram we draw. Let us decorate it with flowers and lights. Let us invite powers of Fire, Sun and Moon, and all elements including time into it. Then the eternal bliss flowing from spiritual union of all male and female energies. Then nectar into our eyes, speech, heart and manifesting centers. Each time we do this ritual, each one of us gives 1 unit of life force in us, but get n times the energy we give; Each time we do this ritual, the power levels keep increasing by n, n x n, n x n x n and so on. If n=10, we reach a billion times our energy level just doing the ritual 9 times will do. This is the way nature works. What was just 2 cells grows into a child with billions of living cells, creating a new life form, higher than any one of the cells in just under an year. We work in harmony with a common goal, whatever it is. We sing, dance and enjoy the company of each other. By shedding unnecessary alienation from each other, we glow emitting rainbow shades of light and love. I have created a simplified ritual from an ancient wisdom called Srividya, which has stood the test of time. It is a good gift we can offer to ourselves. It takes 1 hr to draw a Srichakra, 1 hr to decorate it, one hr to do ritual and 1 hr to celebrate. Can be learned in a day! It may not be the best program in the world, but let us commit to do good even if it is not the best. Think of it: is good the enemy of he best?

-- Your beloved Guruji Amritananda

dc24 likes this.