What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Geeth30

Geeth30 New IL'ite

I came across this site while searching for Puja Racks. Its quite interesting to go through this site. I can see many conversations and ideas scattered all around this site. It sounds good.

Keep it up.

2. mishtis

mishtis New IL'ite

I got to know about this forum from a couple of ladies and wanted to check it out.

3. Ishaan10

Ishaan10 Bronze IL'ite

I like to read novels..initially I came this forum to read regional stories...then I started follow up pregnancy n relationship forum... Now I'm coming regularly to see the updates..

4. Ilived

Ilived New IL'ite

I heard about this forum from one of my friend. I am here to share my issues.. it is helpful sometimes to know that someone is sailing through the same boat.

5. magicwand007

magicwand007 Bronze IL'ite

Utter boredom bought me here...I was newly married and had moved to the US.I had all the time in the world and stumbled upon this website on one of my random google searches ..lol

6. lathasaravanan7

lathasaravanan7 New IL'ite

I always wanted a person who would guide me when I am down, share my views, lift my mood, give me strength to move ahead in life. I found solace whenever I used to seek answers to my queries.
    As a budding entrepreneur, I was always needed some shoulder to lean, share my products to get review and comments on how I can improve. I thought the elders, wellwishers, the educated group, the young eyeopeners in this community would be of great help. I want to share my products and get reviews from them and improve my business.
    Hope I can display my products

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Latha.S

7. santoshsam1980

santoshsam1980 New IL'ite

New to UAE and life is too bored to spend . Thats y end up here.

8. Arumulla

Arumulla New IL'ite

One of my friend told me about this. I was very much impressed about pragaspathy sir and his predictions. So I thought I would also join here but now I am happy to see so many threads which are really berv interesting. Brilliant idea of starting IL.

9. Indra23

Indra23 New IL'ite

Hi :) GOOGLE led me here!
    I have always been a silent visitor here now and then and always found this place interesting and informative.
    Last night I was browsing about Lalitha Sahasranamam and immediately registered to this community.
    Glad to be a part of this forum!

10. LathaKarthikeya

LathaKarthikeya New IL'ite

I'm surfing the net to find a name for my new house. That time I come across indusladies site which finds very informative for me.