Well known astrologers in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by arunk05, Jul 29, 2009.

1. rharya

rharya New IL'ite

I have visited. I know his home address and phone number. PM me.

Admin Note: Please dont ask people to share email-ids or phone numbers here. Its not allowed in Indusladies as per 'Forum Etiquette'.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
  2. bangalorean05

bangalorean05 Senior IL'ite

Hi Rharya,

I am from bangalore can you share your experience after meeting Shastriji, how do you feel his predictions for whatever you have asked.

Regards

3. bhuvanaliz

bhuvanaliz New IL'ite

I am interested to see Shastryji. I am from Banashankari. Please give me his contact details to see him. It is urgent please help me.

Bhuvana

4. kanupriya87

kanupriya87 New IL'ite

Hi amsuganya,

I am new to this forum and bangalore.
    Want to visit an astrologer and so read all the entries here. Tried calling rama temple but couldn't locate it. Can you please help me with Mr. Vanketkrishna Shatry's contact info.

Please help,

Thanks & Regards

5. kanupriya87

kanupriya87 New IL'ite

Help please!

I cant find which Rama temple is it. I called up Justdial and they say there is no such temple, although i found one on Google maps near syndicate bank. Please confirm is this that temple??

waiting for replies.....

6. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hi!!!
    Had the opportunity to meet Shastry ji yesterday, felt truly blessed to be able to meet him. Met him at his house. As told earlier by our IL friends in this thread, he writes his predictions on a piece of paper. he speaks English, kannada , telugu, and he does understands tamil. Am very satisfied with his predictions. the nearest landmark to his place is kempagowda medical college, banshankari 2nd stage, near srihari kalyana mantapa. hope this helps, for our IL friends wanting to meet him. Good luck:)

7. kanupriya87

kanupriya87 New IL'ite

Thanks Vani09 :thumbsup

8. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

You are welcome:) You can consult him between 3.30-5 PM.

9. bhuvanaliz

bhuvanaliz New IL'ite

Please give me his address and phone number. I am desparately in need of it. I know it is not allowed in Indusladies Forum Etiquette. How do I collect it then?

Thanks,
    Bhuvana

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details. Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member losing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
  10. seemalv

seemalv New IL'ite

Hello,

He has predicted a few things for me in which 1/2 of them happened as he had predicted and waiting for the others to come true. How did you feel? Were his predictions correct? Do you know yet?