1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

wearing backless dress

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by dpka_libra, Dec 18, 2005.

1. dpka_libra

dpka_libra New IL'ite

I wish to wear a backless dress. But before doing so I want to know what I can do to make my back look clean, shiny and smooth.
    Is there anything like "back-polishing" ?? What is it and how is it done?

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

hi

Hi,

Going to the office Christmas party, huh?

You could follow the same grooming tips in wearing a low cut saree blouse

Much before the event, you can start using a face scrub on your back, quite vigorously, since the skin is not as sensitive as face skin. A good loofah could be useful. It could get rid of dead skin.

Use a good moisturising cream on your back.

A back bleach is possible to even out tan.

Bodyshop has mineral face lotions to give the face a glow in eveninglight. You can try that on the back as well.

Hope this helps.
    Cheers!
    Vidya

3. chits

chits Guest

hi...

you can use foundation/ concealer on your back and brush it over with loose powder.....even your arms.....i know tht sally hansen has a spray on makeup....but ihavent used it before..i tried their spray on stockings during summer..it is like wearing makeup on your legsit covers the leg to make it look like u are wearing stockings.....but actually it just made me look like i had smooth legs (i used it on my back too) ....it is not expensive at all...give it a try