1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Want to chase this Mystery!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by spuppala, Dec 30, 2011.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

I never knew how much lucky am to be born as a human being until this Christmas..World around me is unbelievably beautiful..I know am stereotyping the same old story of this beautiful Earth..but each and every experience leaves a different mark in our heart..Words become rare to describe such happiness and only tears can compensate better..

We were heading to Avimore (in Scotland) to spend our holiday..I was very worried as the mountains still looked green and brown which is rare to see in this season and particularly in Scotland.With a disappointed heavy heart,I plugged my mp3 player and decided to enjoy the drive with my Kishore Kumar collection.I have started hating the cool breeze also which I have enjoyed much till then.The smooth ride made me fell asleep.It was almost 2 in the noon and I could clearly hear the alarms from my stomach which made me to open my eyes..Tears rolled on to my cheeks without my permission..There in front of me a marvellous fantastic and awesome feast waiting for me.. That was the moment of the erosion of innumerable buried memories from deep inside my heart..I could see the face of William Words smith that moment, though I never had any idea of how he looks like,I felt the warmth of golden rays of sun playing hide and seek from a snowy mountain which gave birth to a beautiful baby-The Rainbow!!! Though I had the pleasure of watching this beautiful rainbow so many times since my childhood,this was very special as it emerged over a hill covered with snow and extended to a huge green carpet of nature the other side...I could see all possible colours of Nature at a time other than the splashing colours of rainbow..The green browny hills covered with milky snow here and there..The wonders of green shades in the thick vegetation that spread around,the bluish wonders of water that hunted us from the lake behind the curvy road ..the sky competing with it to show its vivid shades of blue..and the golden yellowish warm flavours of sun..I witnessed the starting and ending points of the rainbow from a snowy mountain to a thick green carpet.I wonder ..what else is there in the world to make me happier than this..I believe there isn't any..I hugged my husband tightly for gifting me such a rare experience..ofcourse with the help of Nature..It took me few minutes to realise that I should open the lens of my camera...No regrets..I had the gift of my life!!

I wish I could be the cloud above that mountain to see all such mysteries which Nature hides in itself..No no..for sure I will reach ground soon melting down..I wish I could be the beautiful bird there roaming high in the sky..but am scared I may become prey to any human for his hobby soon..I wish I could be the tall pine tree there to witness the lovely shades of Nature..but am worried that one day I may get uprooted from there for sure..I wish I could be the drop of water in the lake flowing behind those snow capped mountains..but will I survive with those tons of coke bottles thrown in to me daily..I wish I could be the cute chubby sheep there gazing in the greeny slopes..but can I ever jump over the fence to have a different angle of beauty..I wish I could be the rusty bench over there in the sideby park..but it was almost abandoned by the treatment given by tourists like me..I wish I could be the oldest castle there to stand tall high in the sky but it was almost diminished to half..Whom else I wish to become to chase the mystery of this Nature.....

Still I didn't find an answer..Can you help me..??Not for free..Am sharing the joy that I had experienced in the form of pictures you..But it was me who had the pleasure of enjoying it completely than my camera!So you will miss some part!!

Attached Files:

8 people like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Puppala,

Beautiful pictures and I can imagine why you were so touched by the sights. It would take a soulless person not to be touched by such divine scenery.

Well, I agree with you that we are lucky to be who we are and to be able to enjoy, savour, document and then share such beauty with our dear friends.

3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Satchi,

Thanks a lot for your first fb ..
    Yeah we humans are very lucky as no other species can feel the beauty of nature..but tat the same time we are the only ones to harm nature ..

4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dear SPU,
    Happy New Year!!!
    Nice write-up with awe some pics dear!!!:thankyou2::thankyou2:( One for the write-up and the other for the pics!!!!!)

5. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Hi Pups,

Thank you for sharing those rare golden moments with us. Its really a visual treat.

Happy new year to you and your hubby... May Almighty bless you abundantly from HIS heavenly treasures with peace, prosperity and success in every aspect of your beautiful life...

Your write up is wow.... You really succeeded in bringing up a literal portrayal of what you enjoyed with all your senses... Hats off dear!!

6. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

Hey SP,
    These are such situations that make us feel that our life is worth living. What is life if we do not enjoy and appreciate the beauty around us? Your post made us partake from your visual treat. The thing about Nature is that, howmuchever we try to capture its beauty on the camera, we cannot fully capture its essence as we see it with our own eyes. Oh, how I wish I were in your place to see the effect that you have described so well..... You have made me turn green with envy.....Just kidding.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

7. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Bhargavi,

Happy new year to you dear..
    Thanks for your double thanks :)

8. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Lovelyme,

Thanks you very much for your warm wishes and I wish you a very happy new year too..

Thanks for those nice wordings ..Am honoured!

9. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Kottravai,

Am glad that you enjoyed my post.Yes,the pictures show very less .I was very lucky to witness such magical momets of Nature..

10. karthikas

karthikas Gold IL'ite

nice pics.........i am amazed