1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Virtual Support Group for single parent/divorcee/widow

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by omnam, Jun 19, 2013.

1. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am starting this thread for forming a support group for single parent, divorcee or widow. I invite you to share your daily things/big-small happiness /hurrdles/problems/sorrows or just like that talking types be at work, outside somewhere, shopping, schools, food, saving, investment, relatives or friends which you would like to share with your true friend and seek advises.

I also invite all Indus ladies members to motivate those in tough times and help them with their valuable advises.

We would pray for our fellow members to come out of sorrows and lead life boldly and peacefully.

Let us motivate each other for better future for each of us.

Love
    Omnam

15 people like this.

2. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

We all here to support you ......

2 people like this.
  3. positivegal

positivegal Gold IL'ite

Oh thanks Omnam for support thread. I was thinking to start a thread today, but now I can post here.

Today I feel very much disturbed, because of my parents. They are searching alliances for me and I am doing the same in matrimony's but nothing is working out from last 1 year. They are tired and my mom started blaming me for the failure of my first marriage. Not even Mom, dad, uncles, aunts, grandmother everyone feels that I would have adjusted for some years and things would have been better.

telling my parents that my ex was abusing, is it wrong?
    Involving parents, ex inlaws in this issue, is it wrong?
    I was very admant on this issue, and they think that I was very stubborn, egoistic..that's the reason my ex left me. and it is a very good lesson to me (claim by my uncles)

Being all alone from last 6 years in this alien country supporting myself, took 2 yrs to come out of deppression and now somehow managing with my work..but now I feel Is that at all tha pain worthfull?

I got a good sense of humur and people around me always enjoy my company, but now even I feel whether I should start be serious in talking with everyone ?

Is it all about marriage in Indian girl's life? Ofcourse, I too crave for a partner but what should I do if I don't find a right guy? included caste restrictions

Sorry for my depressing post and thanks for reading !!

2 people like this.
  4. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

Just like the your name says think POSITIVE and GOD sure will provide right partner to you

1 person likes this.
  5. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Positivgal,
    I Can understand how you must be feeling now, but you know you have given the best and done the best in the given circumstances. Don't feel bad. You know your worth.

Parents too sometimes, vent on us though they knew nothing can be achieved.. but something / some action / some words by others would have triggered them and you are the only target one can get in this case. But it will all pass. Be whatever your natural self is. At-least you have good company when you are being your natural self. Just for someone else, you need to turn yourself into serious person and even if you change, people wont stop commenting.. Then they may brand you like someone who wont get along with people. So just chill out and you know you are right. Be happy.

5 people like this.
  6. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Excellent thread.

2 people like this.
  7. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Ladies,
    Please feel free to vent here. But make sure you don't reveal too much of your identity.

Any online forum will have predators secretly stalking members and reading your posts. Even if you reveal one detail at a time, all the info can be put together as pieces of a puzzle. So please lie about your location, work place. Don't give specific dates etc.

During some vulnerable time, if you get any pm showing empathy, please do not entertain requests that ask for phone numbers or email ids or any personal details.

We witnessed one such messy situation just yesterday. Your safety comes first. The male member has been banned and the female member also received a pm from induslady herself.

Take care

16 people like this.
  8. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Well-Timed post Anita. Appreciate your efforts. :thumbsup

3 people like this.
  9. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the precaution step anitap..

1 person likes this.
  10. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

Good start :) we are here to courrage you and show good light to everyone's live with God wishes.

Friendship is the only relationship in which we can discuss any issue and we can get good positive advice.

Good luck to all BOLD gys,

I hate the words Single Parent / Divorce / Widow - we have to name it, as something feel Strong, brave, confident human - pl. suggest good name

3 people like this.