1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Venting out my emotions

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by prachii, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Vennella

Vennella Gold IL'ite

prachi,

forget your past, and enjoy your life. you did a wonderful thing by moving away from your bf. don't get scared thinking of him. there is nothing to fear but fear itself. as long as you fear somebody, they will try to intimidate you. don't give him that power. forget everything about him. be happy with your husband. good luck with your life :)

2. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Past is Past. Lucky you to get of this SPY than BF. Enjoy your married life.

3. godsgp

godsgp Silver IL'ite

Prachii

Many congratulations on getting married!
    And God ,You are so lucky!!
    Imagine what had been your plight if you would have got married to this guy!
    God has been kind to you that you are not stuck with such a psychopath for life and on top of that he has rewarded you with an understanding husband.
    Do justice to the blessings which God almighty has showered on you by being happy and positive!!
    All the best.

4. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Good that you have vented out your emotions. Since you have already told about your ex.BF to your hubby, there is nothing to worry. May God bless you and your family. Read good books and spend useful time with your hubby and relax. Never ever think about the ex. BF. Even if you happen to see him somewhere outside when you are alone or with your husband, just ignore him and walk briskly and happily.

5. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Dear Prachii,

Do you realise how lucky you are! There are so many women out there struggling with life in abusive marriages but you learned about your ex before marriage itself and broke up with him - that was the first best thing that happened to you. Second best thing is your husband who seems to be very understanding, so be happy and count your blessings not bad memories.

Be positive and enjoy your married life. Good luck.

6. uslady

uslady New IL'ite

Check out the websites by Dr. Sam Vaknin, a high profile self admitted narcissistic person. You will see there is no way you could have known that this man was malignant. It was not your fault; the signature of a narcissist is that you are left feeling you were the one who was wrong! Take care...

1 person likes this.
  7. Sushmakiran

Sushmakiran New IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know how old this thread is, I recenlty happend to see ur thread, good that you are out of this kind of relationship and are happily married, I have a question: Have you considered telling about ur past to ur husband, if not, then I could suggest you to tell everything to ur husband, the only reason i am asking u to do this is, looks like u are scared if ur Ex happend to come across you, if u tell everything to ur husband, even if u happend to come across ur Ex, you will still be fine, since u will not have any fear in u that he might tell ur husband about ur relationship with him, that way, ur husband can be ur support system and take care of ur Ex as well, and u will get back ur peace of mind, that's what I think will make u feel safe and secured.

Good luck!

8. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

thanks.. for posting this info uslady... it helped me too ;)

9. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Prachi....Your very blessed and lucky to get a nice and understanding husband and getting rid of sadist BF. As your husband also knows about your past there is absolutely no need for you to worry about your BF. Past is past. In order to be a good wife to your husband just erase all old memories and enjoy your present. Dont even think about your past even for a minute.Good luck.

10. prachii

prachii New IL'ite

Thank you everyone for your inputs and good wishes!