1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Valentine Day

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Akanksha1982, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

JayaMam, Even in my dreams I never thought you would read my story, let alone me receiving such a wonderful feedback from you. I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I enjoyed writing it. It was a very amateur attempt at writing a thriller but the love of ILites here is very generous. I am speechless at your appreciation and encouragement. I always look up to you and @Viswamitra for feedback and I feel blessed at receiving it for this story from both of you. mademydaysmiley:thankyou2:

2. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Omg Akanksha, what a story and what a writer you are. I deliberately don't read thrillers as I am scared what happens next and cannot sit back tightly. So I avoided reading this earlier but your other story Jai Hind made me read this. I spent my entire Saturday reading this story. We went out with family but still phone was with me and I keep reading, my phone died, used husband's and continued. I came home, when husband phone died too, slept for an hour and got a dream of this story which woke me up and I continued and finished last 3. It is beyond words to even describe how you managed. Things is climax itself was good and then you added bonus at the end, completely doing justice to the story.

I seriously think you should give these stories to directors and make movies as the current movies are so boring.

3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi Akanksha,

I had started reading the first episode and then got caught up in a lot of stuff. Am I glad that that happened!!! As they say, everything happens for the best. It is only because I did not get here earlier that I got to read the entire story in one go today. And man...! What a story. Akanksha, you took the cake and ran away with the bakery too.

Suspense, legal court dramas, medical details, intrigue, romance ..... all under one roof!

Hats off to you Akanksha. Enjoyed reading the story with all its twists and turns. Loved the bits quoted below as well as many other bits. Thanks a lot dear and do go on with more fiction too.

4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Oh Aks sorry for late :( .hearty congratulation dear :)

5. Akanksha1982

Thanks Neha and a big :thankyou2: for nominating.

1 person likes this.
  6. Akanksha1982

Hey Satchi. Thank you for the awesome feedback. I am glad that you liked it.

Checkout my story Jai Hind if you like it love story.

1 person likes this.
  7. Akanksha1982

Thank you lata. I really feel bad about the troubles you had to go through. I am glad that you enjoyed the story. That provides inspiration to write more. I am also discovering myself.

8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Its all your talent And efforts dear which made me to nominate you :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Kukudukuu

Kukudukuu Silver IL'ite

@Akanksha1982, has this story been made into the Hindi serial Dehleez that is on star plus? More or less same story.. every episode I watched, I somehow relate to yours..

10. Akanksha1982

Looks like it started on 14th March 2016. I will watch it.