1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent::::pls Solve This Dilemma !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by cur123, May 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

:grinning::grinning:...BELIEVE ME....that thought came to my mind too ......i will tell u one funny thing ...:biggrin::biggrin: actually my friends and well wishers always tease me by saying that "you think like a man " ...because i try to stay away from all the family politics(not that all women r like that) and i totally want to avoid such ppl ..they say that ...this is not how a woman shd handle the situation ..men do that ..:sconf::sconf:.actually in this case ...i used to avoid A ...and always try to go to PIL'S house whenever she is not there ...but ALAS.THAT ALSO GOT HAMMERED BY HER:BangHead: .. ...SHE COMPLAINED TO PIL THAT "B always comes whenever i m not there " ...she was implying that i and PIL must be talking behind her back :BangHead:...

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

once PIL DID TELL HER PARENTS ABT HER BEHAVIOUR ...THEIR RESPONSE WAS "her nature is like that...our other daughter is very mature but this daughter does hv some behavioral problem..because she used to live far away from use in hostel ...she is used to living alone and dsnt like interference of anyone..we feel bad but what can we do " ....and i think they r also right because they r already tired by their poor health and they dont hv any energy /strength to fight with her

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It can be made complicated. Or kept simple.

It is not about confronting A, encouraging her behavior etc. It is simpler: B has a good setup. Living without in-laws in house bought by her. In-laws not living by themselves. In the good books of in-laws. Just go to the function, get some brownie points from in-laws, and be done with it. Looks like even A's parents agree something is wrong with their daughter.

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Therefore, parents gave up on A's behavior. Parents of A's husband accepted it as norm. A' husband is changing himself to adjust to A's temperament. Relatives come and go as they don't care about A's behavior. What about the future generation of kids raised by A? Are they going to learn from A's attitude and how others accept her behavior easily?

friendabc likes this.
  5. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

u r right!!! ....THAT EXACTLY WAS MY modus operandi :clapclap::beer-toast1: ...but that woman A is damn annoying ....u know , at such functions , i used to sit among uncles and distant relatives to avoid her but MIL always call me for some rituals and then i hd to face her constipated face :scream::scream:..and this idiot used to do some silly NAUTANKI /DRAMA ....like once she put tilak /bindi on all women but avoided me .i was a bit embaressed cuz few women noticed that :hollering: ..then i told MIL and she did the ritual for me ...she behaves like kindergarten kids :roflmao:

6. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

***** mil always used to call me

7. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

B,what's your husband's take on this??

Amica likes this.
  8. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

ON A LIGHTER NOTE:tonguecrazy: (and at the risk of getting badgered and hammered :smash2: : i just love how men handle such type of situations:grinning-smiley-048: ..STRAIGHtFORWADLY LESS DRAMA LESS MESS ...NO COMPLICATIONS:clap2: ..MY RESPECT TO ALL MEN :worship2::worship2:...THATS WHY I SOMETIMES GO AND SIT AMONG MY UNCLES AND TALK ABT POLITICS and CURRENT AFFAIRS (not family politics ...though....:nono::lol::lol:) :roflmao:.

9. cur123

cur123 Senior IL'ite

he used to feel bad ...but poor thing used to take the high road and attend ..but now its getting too much for him ..he is a simple intellectual man and dsnt like such childish drama ..so he was as confused as me and tilting towards not going ....thats why i came here for some guidance ...and i got plenty of support :banana:

10. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Ok . Both of you don't go then.
    This will put some sense into your inlaws who seem to have taken you for granted.

cur123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.