TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Dont worry about the world. If your DH is supportive then dont care of your in laws sayings. Just hear it and forget. You are always welcome to share anything you want with. I am always ready. Take care

2. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@saibulbul Thanks Dear, could you share your email address? Or you just send me a mail on (only if you are comfortable with it,no compulsion)so that I can discuss the things or rather share them freely. Anyway, Thanks for listening to me with so much of patience ,I am little irritated these days.
    Bye and take care

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2017
  3. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

@Pri25080 i have sent you a mail from my mail. Feel free to share any of your worries. Take cae dear.

4. vandu3689

vandu3689 Junior IL'ite

Hi @saibulbul ,
    How r u. This cycle will go for iui if not succeed in normal try. Pls pray for me.. For me 3yrs over after marriage. Wats ur update

5. vandu3689

vandu3689 Junior IL'ite

Hi,
    Don't worry dear. God will surely bless us with our loved one soon. All the best. Baby dust to you.

6. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Dont worry @vandu3689 i will pray for you. Be happy. I am on CD 11 today trying naturally this cycle without medicines. Hence dont have much hope this cycle. Take care dear.

7. vandu3689

vandu3689 Junior IL'ite

@saibulbul all the best dear.... take care

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I was in TTC for 6+ years. I have been in your shoes for years. Life might seem boring n slow in those TTC years. But believe me, when you are with your kid, you won't find time at all. TTC is just passing phase to busy life. Relax and relish in thus phase rather than stressing yourself. No one is going to live your life, only you. Just forget about other ppl around you and live your life peacefully.

Baby dust to all TTC ladies.

ashima10 and Babyhope86 like this.
  9. Sofiaj

Sofiaj Senior IL'ite

1. Dear all!

Alert: It's a bit long post.

I thought of sharing my ttc period and the situation I'm facing right now to get some advice if anyone has experienced the same.

A little background of my story, I got married in 2015 and started to try for a baby since Sep 2016. I always had regular periods and cycle length is 28-30 days. Soon we started ttc I have some irregular periods like the lenght started varying in range of 27 to 35 days. I'm living in US and went for a normal check up before my TTC and everything was normal and went to the OBGyn after 7 months and she told me to wait for at least an Year to start the HSG and other tests. We tried for another month and without success got a little frustrated so thought of giving a break from the ovulation predictor kits and noticing every single change or symptoms.

So coming to the situation, I'm actually 14 days late for my periods and we took HPT after a week of missed periods and it came out negative. I was not convinced and went for another brand and still it was negative. I was a bit freaked out and went for a blood pregnancy test and it came out Negative as well. Doctor said that its normal to skip a periods sometimes and doesn't wish to prescribe any drugs to start my period as it would not be good during TTC period.

I don't have any symptoms whatsoever and recently heard from my friend that in rare cases it's possible to have false negative. I am not sure how to proceed on this and waiting patiently to know the result is very frustrating. I want to know if anyone ever faced similar kind of situation? If so, please provide your inputs that would be really helpful.

P.S : I have never missed a period before. This is the first time I have had this delay.

Diya789 likes this.
  10. Babyhope86

Babyhope86 Silver IL'ite

Hi dear ILs,

Please bail me out of a big confusion...whether pregnancy symptom or PMS or any other??!

My last periods was on May 13th... AF not yet arrived.

My periods are irregular [PCOS]. The last 2 times it was 54/50 days...under homeopathic root cause medicines.

Hence my ovulation day is not clear to me. [Another big story already I've posted here before that I had 5 failed IUIs in 2015-2016 and failed IVF in Jan 2017]

We had alternate day intercourse from May 25th-June 7th.

And from day 29 (June 10th) I started few symptoms uneasiness feeling, nausea (but not vomiting), loose stools, Gas, Bloating, fatigue, fullness in stomach, slight pulling sensation in abdomen from June 11th with feeling like drained while getting up in morning. Then hunger pangs started from June 12th with nausea and uneasiness continued.

From many forums/google I found that increased BBT & breast sore, implantation spotting should be there in early pregnancy symptoms, and darkening of areolas.

I noted that my areolas seem to be darker. But no feeling of heat in my body. No implantation spotting so far.

Today (june 15th), which is 34days now, I don't feel much symptoms. I'm quite confused whether these are are implantation symptoms/early pregnancy symptoms or PMS changes.

Please help with your suggestions.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017