TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Seeba,

My condition too same..... I dont hv any of the pain in stomach. but have tiredness.... hunger.... little big leg pain...Since i am working & traveling for it atleast 3 hrs a day.... I hv less time to think abt these.... but whenever my mind is free, immediately, these things ll occupy me!!!! :)
    But i can't bear the the pain of one more miss!!! more worried on it.... i may loose my confidence!!!!

Hi Malar,
    Don't worry.... Things will soon favor u!!!! Be cool & confident!!!! Thanks for ur wishes.:thankyou2:

Hi Hema,
    Don cry... Be cool.... Don't loose ur hope.... u ll soon be pregnant..... Be cheerful!!!!:thumbsup

Thanks,
    Vasumathy

2. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Hi Seeba,
    Thanks for starting this thread... It really feels good to share with you all..
    About me, we are trying since 2.5 years and I am diagnosed with PCOS... So on medication now... Metformin and HMG injections...

I have IUI schedule tomorrow and another on day after.... Please pray for success this time....

-Devotee

3. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

For all those who are charting, have you tried the "Clear Blue Fertility Monitor". It surely works. With my prior experiences it surely shows when exactly you will ovulate..I am not marketing this product but just a suggestion..It is surely expensive..I bought on E-bay(brand new) for $ 100 and a box of ovulation sticks about $ 30....I have tried this twice in my previous 2 pregnancies and it worked. Both time I got Pg within 3 months...Just wanted to share this info with you all..Let me know if you need more info..

Thanks

4. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Dear Devotee,
    Welcome to this thread.
    Dont worry.Your IUI will be a success this time:thumbsup.
    Hope we are going to hear good news from you in the coming weeks.
    Keep updating the results.
    Regards,
    seeba

5. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Hi sudha,
    I want to buy clearblue monitor but since its so costly I thought i will wait for both of our test results first.If everthing came back as normal then i have to track the ovulation using the monitor and keep trying..no other go:spin.I have heard its so good,but in my case there is no point in using it if something is wrong somewhere else.
    So waiting for all the tests to be completed...
    Regards,
    seeba.

6. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

After seeing all your posts i am also encouraged to write one. We are trying for baby since past 2 months and this is my third month. I am tracking my ovulation through the BBT and using ovulation kit. The kit i am using is the Answers. My strip showed positive yesterday and we tried once and today also i am ovulating so shall even today.
    I get so disappointed when ever i get period at the end of the month. I recently went for a gynec appointment but she just did normal pap smear and routine check up. When i asked her to further check me for pregnancy she asked to try for an year and come back. I really really hope that i would conceive soon.
    Good luck to everybody and Sheena thanks for starting this thread. It is helpful to vent out ur daily experiences here.

7. devotee

devotee Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

I had two IUI's... one yesterday and other today.... Doctor has prescribed progesterone tablets for 2 weeks... My two week wait has started... :) Hoping for success as always....

-Devotee

8. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi
    Thanks to malar,seeba and vasumathy for ur support.I got my AF this time also.I was totally upset on that day.But now I am ok and I am doing my regular works.Devotee dont worry everything will be fine one day.All are in the waiting period.Hope somebody will say the good news.All the best .
    bye

9. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi devotee...
    Take enough rest.... Be calm & positive..... We ll pray for the best!!! I too havin my projesteron tablets.... 4 days to go to try blood test as gynec asked to do!!! more worried!!!!

Hi Hema,
    Sorry for AF this month!!! Lets hope next month will click for u!!!

HI hydgrr,
    Welcome to this thread!!! Dont get tensed... Be calm & check ur heigh & weight.... Be positive.... All gynec will ask to try atleast a year without medical support... so don worry.... its common work.....

10. seeba27

seeba27 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Yesterday was 26th day of my cycle and in the night I had severe abdominal cramps which continued today morning also.Now Iam getting it ocassionally.Dont know what's happening in my body.I haven't got this cramps before my periods until now.Everything is new.Iam totally confused.
    Iam consolling my mind that I will get my periods very soon and all these are false symptoms..I didnot tell a word to my dh about these cramps as he will get very excited,as usual:rotfl.
    I will update the results..letz see what happens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.